Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/30 - Monster Hunt S14 (Dark Unicorn) | * goals and info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    That is strange.... I have 5 gold mines and I am always maxing on apples while still hanging around 30 with nuggets. Eggs around 70. I probably do one golden trade a day, usually overnight.
    It's the same in my realm. Apples are the most plentiful, then eggs and I struggle for nuggets, always. I've only recently gotten my nugget numbers up to what I think is a comfortable number after those Lions. If I might ask, what did you end up doing with your gold troll tokens when you were maxed?

Rhino Keeper
    I just need 3 more gold troll tokens and I can get my uni-corn (said in the voice of the game attendant from Despicable Me)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Steffihilson View Post
    This game is really weird Lots of people complain about the nuggets, but for me they're the easiest to get, so I'm always happy when it's nuggets Before I got the gold mine, I was always staying just a little under maxed on nuggets, but never got nowhere near that with eggs (around 60) and apples (maybe 30). With the gold mine I always have 90+ of all three.
    "Gold mine" where do u get them. Was it in a limited time event?

Rhino Keeper
    The times I’ve seen them, they are a limited time sale item. They may be offered in the Black Friday sales, but keep an eye out for them: they don’t appear more than once a year in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Two building max, each can be upgraded to Level 5.
    Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    If I start crafting an animal in the MRC but it won’t be done until after the MH ends do I still get it? Or am I too late?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by redpenny View Post
    If I start crafting an animal in the MRC but it won’t be done until after the MH ends do I still get it? Or am I too late?
    All animals that are currently in the MRC will remain even after the event ends. So long as you have enough materials, they can be crafted at any time. The trades in the Trade Wagon are all that will leave when the event ends.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    I'm pretty sure I slayed enough Blue Boars to put them on the Endangered Species List! Also, I might need a vacation after all the tapping and monster hunting I did over the last few days.

Overall I did alright. Good News: My total Troll Tokens gained during the event is a new all time high for me. Bad News: I didn't make my personal goal of leveling up both WPs to level 5; I only crafted the second and got both to level 4. Decent results, but my sporadic playing during the first half of the event surely set me back from reaching my goal. Oh well, there's always the next hunt!

Rhino Keeper
    Had to laugh when the weekend warrior popped up the second the monster hunt ended...seriously S8? You think I have a shred of energy left right now? lmao

In case anyone would like to weigh in for statistical interest, the top 3 in my group crossed the finish line with 34K, 31K and 15k...I finished in 6th going only for gold coins with 4500 points.

Cheers everyone! See you on the next quest!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>