Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/30 - Monster Hunt S14 (Dark Unicorn) | * goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Personally I'm going for the Armoured Lion. At least there's a chance for a trade ticket.
    I've got more dew than I know what to do with.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Getting golden apples could take a while. But the dark Armoured unicorn will stay in MRC after the hunt, so you might want to consider it a long term goal and look at other trades for now. That is just my opinion and you can totally ignore it if you don't agree. I lived with three grown men , I'm used to that. Lol.
    Signed: Outnumbered
    LOL. This is sound advice nonetheless and I, for one, shall be taking it.

Last time my brain went on vacation and I crafted all the Armored Lions during the Hunt which means I've only just gotten my Golden Nuggets back to a respectable level. I don't want to go through that again! Though Golden Apples are a bit more plentiful in my realm, I'm still not chancing it. I've decided that I'll craft the Dark Unicorns as I go, making sure to keep my apple levels to my liking throughout.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    What about the Dark Unicorn?

Considering it takes 40 troll tokens to craft, really dsappointed with the ordinary drop from the armored dark unicorn. Should have min. 2 energy drops.

My one will not be getting a prtner.

Oops. Forgot to say thanks to SW for getting the info. Ta.
    Still waiting on this one... should have it tomorrow when Pika is available

Executive Chef
    Sometimes I feel the Armoured Mantcores don't get much attention. I really like my small herd of Armoured Mantis. Their drops help with trades in the exchange.

Executive Chef
    Anyone else having a problem getting in the game? I know it’s no my WiFi because I’ve just had a what’s app call.

Edit: I’ve also switched from WiFi to phones own 4G and that hasn’t worked either.

2nd edit: Just tried other apps then opening Dream City and Bakery story and no issue with any of those. Why is always during an event? Oh maybe because events are coming along like there is no tomorrow. And the only non event day is a Wednesday or Thursday day time. Lol.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 08-30-18 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Additions
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks Amore! I'm going to put your info in as lowever level as I think mid level is around L30-40.

thanks heaps!
    I have a Level 21 kingdom and the requirements are even lower:-

40 - royal dark unicorn trap
    75 - chest
    150 -1 troll token
    230 - chest
    300 - 50 crowns
    450 - 2 chests
    600 - 3 troll tokens
    760 - 3 chests
    880 - 150 crowns
    1140 - dark unicorn

thanks for that! I'll change them around and make yours Lower level and the ones I had from Amore Mid. I hope there isn't 4 levels!

Host(ess)
    I just checked the forum to see if anyone else is having a problem. My game won’t load either. It keeps saying it’s an on line game. It’s been like this for about 12 hours!

Executive Chef
    Glad I’m not the only one, I last logged in around 12 hours ago, so it could possibly have been the same for me. Guessing you’re Europe based?

I’ve just added a note in the bugs section and will send a ticket too.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 08-31-18 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Addition
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

If status is up and everything loads but the games, sometimes the game doesn't recover from a previously weak signal and the connection needs to cycle/refresh. If the status says up but you can't get in, try either cycling the wifi or turn the device off for 2min (this will **** all connection fully) and power back up.

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast