Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/30 - Monster Hunt S14 (Dark Unicorn) | * goals and info on page 1*

Well this is really upsetting!! I now lost 60 Points at the current Monster Hunt quest because the Game updatet after I delivered Unicorn helm, the 30 Points were gone, the helm was gone! And this happened two times now, this is so unfair!

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    @pocopicasso: the mystery chests aren't really the prize. You get what is shown when it tells you you've won a mystery chest. Those items should be in inventory (or your battle points have increased).

My cows aren't spawning anything. Also the tend a cow quest didn't register as complete but it did disappear after I tended 1 cow.

I do not have a monster parked. I cleared one then went straight to the cows.

Edit: 2 force closes and now they are spawning.
    THANK YOU HuckleTown, I kinda figured that but wanted to make sure!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    @pocopicasso: the mystery chests aren't really the prize. You get what is shown when it tells you you've won a mystery chest. Those items should be in inventory (or your battle points have increased).

My cows aren't spawning anything. Also the tend a cow quest didn't register as complete but it did disappear after I tended 1 cow.

I do not have a monster parked. I cleared one then went straight to the cows.

Edit: 2 force closes and now they are spawning.
    Also, and this is probably a dumb question, but what are the cows supposed to spawn? I know the horses spawn glimmer golem.....😊
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Also, and this is probably a dumb question, but what are the cows supposed to spawn? I know the horses spawn glimmer golem.....
    Cows and pigs spawn royal dark unicorns that drop unicorn tokens (used for crafting deliveries for LB event) and sword tokens (trade wagon and MRC crafts for monster hunt).
    Last edited by zoroak; 09-01-18 at 01:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have done two of the double points boost and I am noticing the dark unicorn spawn rate drops considerably. I almost had to click every cow and pig I have before I got one to spawn. I wouldn?t fool with them if it wasn?t for the sword tokens they drop cause it is wasting energy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantanplan0 View Post
    Well this is really upsetting!! I now lost 60 Points at the current Monster Hunt quest because the Game updatet after I delivered Unicorn helm, the 30 Points were gone, the helm was gone! And this happened two times now, this is so unfair!
    Same thing has been happening to me. I have stopped doing the deliveries and am just trying to get points ****ing monsters. I’m not playing the leaderboard game but I want those gold token prizes and wouldn’t mind getting the unicorn prize. It is quite annoying to have the game reset ONLY after making the delivery. It will be interesting for those hoarding deliveries waiting to try to put them all through at the end.

Ok, how is it fair for a lower level 50 player with less than 10 alicorns like myself to be in same board as someone who already has 5000 points with 50 alicorns??? The top 2 players have 4000-5000 points; the next 4 have 3000-4000; and I'm 10th with less than a thousand. The lowest ive ever reached is rank 6 in the past and now with a bit more energy sources instead of surpassing... I dropped?? Makes no sense. Guess I'm gonna focus only on making gold coins this hunt. Happy hunting y'all!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jav0709 View Post
    did anyone else not receive their energy from alicorns/ unicorns today? Very frustrating missing all that energy during the monster hunt
    I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you saying you tapped on your energy droppers and didn't receive any energy?

Farm Supplier
    I just got my final individual price unicorn. 8 h timer. No I see it doesn't drop energy. I feel kinda *****ed. Shouldn't all unicorns drop energy? I feel we are convinced we get a new energy dropper and it's something else. How do you guys feel about this?

Correct. My game reset and the energy I should have received from all of my alicorns and unicorns did not show up in my energy supply. I lost 150-250 energy today to this glitch. Very frustrating as I could really use on monster hunt goals