Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/30 - Monster Hunt S14 (Dark Unicorn) | * goals and info on page 1*

did anyone else not receive their energy from alicorns/ unicorns today? Very frustrating missing all that energy during the monster hunt

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by packermom View Post
    No game for me either , it?s been 1 1/2 days for me. I can?t play on my iPad on WiFi or hot spot off my cellular. My game on the iPad and iPhone says I need an internet connection. It?s very frustrating because I have a connection.
    Same thing for me too can't get in my game either ,,this is not right on a timed event and now it's a week end it won't be fixed until Monday

I?m unable to find how to do the bronze hunter trade. I have the max on shield tokens. How do I spend them?

New Resident
    What are the crowns for and why aren't they showing in my inventory?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by daisiechain3 View Post
    I?m unable to find how to do the bronze hunter trade. I have the max on shield tokens. How do I spend them?
    Inside the trade wagon-it is the first trade .
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amyjhl View Post
    What are the crowns for and why aren't they showing in my inventory?
    the crowns are for the town square

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    It looks
    Like I get a lot of stuff when I craft a gold token. Is there any way to know exactly? It flashes on the screen for a half a second.
    look in your inventory right after you craft it

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I'm just thankful the blue direboar doesn't just span one time a day in this event but can be spawned all the time. Plus, I don't mind LB events. I know most people hate them. My reasoning is pretty simple. No matter if you place, you always win something that helps you in the game and yeah sure I don't like that only first and second players recieve the prise but I don't think its unfair. Its like a competition for a lucky draw. Not everyone is gonna win, there is just 3 big prices and you make your peace with it if you didn't get it. In this case its the LB board. I make my peace with it if I don't place. Sure, I try and win, obviously but if I don't then it doesn't get me down because during the monster hunt itself, I got so greatly rewarded with add drops from the trades ect and I still end up with some trade tickets. Bonus. It may be flawed reasoning but it makes me relaxed during the hunt. Its a game after all. The players who did get to first played/spent hard earned money/or has for whatever their reason, to get there too.

I also understand the moral issue with this, but its once again like a competition. Someone is only able to buy one scratch card and someone else can buy thousands. Its just how we work and no one really knows the players moral standards. Everyone's differs. Is it unfair at times? Yes. But should we allow it to honestly destroy our fun in the game? No. Not in my opinion.

Sure S8 could always give equal rights and prices to everyone but I geuss they need to make their money to. To develop the game we so love.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midninghtcm View Post
    Well, I'm just thankful the blue direboar doesn't just span one time a day in this event but can be spawned all the time. Plus, I don't mind LB events. I know most people hate them. My reasoning is pretty simple. No matter if you place, you always win something that helps you in the game and yeah sure I don't like that only first and second players recieve the prise but I don't think its unfair. Its like a competition for a lucky draw. Not everyone is gonna win, there is just 3 big prices and you make your peace with it if you didn't get it. In this case its the LB board. I make my peace with it if I don't place. Sure, I try and win, obviously but if I don't then it doesn't get me down because during the monster hunt itself, I got so greatly rewarded with add drops from the trades ect and I still end up with some trade tickets. Bonus. It may be flawed reasoning but it makes me relaxed during the hunt. Its a game after all. The players who did get to first played/spent hard earned money/or has for whatever their reason, to get there too.

I also understand the moral issue with this, but its once again like a competition. Someone is only able to buy one scratch card and someone else can buy thousands. Its just how we work and no one really knows the players moral standards. Everyone's differs. Is it unfair at times? Yes. But should we allow it to honestly destroy our fun in the game? No. Not in my opinion.

Sure S8 could always give equal rights and prices to everyone but I geuss they need to make their money to. To develop the game we so love.
    I totally agree with you, it should be fun to play and not put a lot of pressure on yourself. After all, it is just a game!

Executive Chef
    Just wanted to pop and and note that I just got five gems from watching ad videos. Usually I am lucky to get one so a nice morning treat.