Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/30 - Monster Hunt S14 (Dark Unicorn) | * goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Even though there's no ongoing goal yet, the Royal Dark Unicorn does trigger from cows after the initial one. 10 hits to defeat. Each hit gave me two sword tokens (so total of 20) and overall two unicorn tokens. I'm maxed on staff tokens pending the gold trade showing up. Just for fun I defeated a blue wild boar but will wait until I can trade to do the purple golem.

Got a second unicorn after about 10 more cows and already made first goal LOL - got a unicorn trap. Everyone don't forget to start clicking Princess Lorelei's fountain.

Thank you for the reminder!

Rhino Keeper
    1. Dear S8, why cant we have a normal monster hunt for once? sigh...
    2. Was very confused as to why my trade wagon didn’t have bronze, silver and gold trades even after force-closing, only to log on here and find out it’s a common problem. I hope it’s sorted out ASAP

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I force closed, collected from more cows, and did spawn a unicorn. Beast statues aren’t dropping tokens either. I haven’t tried Lorelei’s fountain yet.

Very poorly executed this time.
    My fangbeast statue did not drop a coin either. What a waste!!!
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Fashion Designer
    Arg... another leaderboard. I will be doing only enough to collect the goal prizes.

Oh, and am the only one whose first thought on seeing the Royal dark unicorn was “look, it’s my little pony”? Cute, but not scary

No token!!!!

Hey...S8!!!

If you're gonna have a LB disguised as a Monster Hunt, at least put the coin trades in the Trade Wagon!!!

Not touching my statues or fountain until you put those trades in. You should not be releasing a Monster Hunt without making sure everything's in order first! Geez!

PS: I just got 5 tokens from defeating a Royal Dark Unicorn. So possible to get more than 2.
    Last edited by meme1098; 08-30-18 at 11:50 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Dark unicorn appeared after clicking on 2 royal pigs.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Rhino Keeper
    My statues didn?t drop anything, same for the fountain

Rhino Keeper
    Same here!

Went to see who's on-line & sent a PM to the only S8 staff showing. Hopefully fixed soon.

BTW... to view who's all on-line, go to the top of the thread & tap "Forum". Scroll down to view the list.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast