Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Glimmer Forest Expansion Map - Interactive

Fashion Designer
    I wouldn’t have the first clue how to do something like this! So exceptional that you put the time into making this for us all! Thanks so much
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Rhino Keeper
    amazing and works perfectly. (Android version 8.0.0)
    CastleStoryGuide is a wiki with a fully functioning Search. It also presents linked and cross-referenced info in tables . Contributions are welcome.
    Storm8 fansite topic with link

Rhino Keeper
    Gosh that is just wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    I wouldn’t have the first clue how to do something like this! So exceptional that you put the time into making this for us all! Thanks so much
    Me needer. I just wanted to learn how to build a JS App in HTML 5. So need to start somewhere
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Would there be a way for players to check off the tiles they already have so they can have visualization of their own maps and what expansions are available to them currently?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janedoe1111 View Post
    Would there be a way for players to check off the tiles they already have so they can have visualization of their own maps and what expansions are available to them currently?
    Working on a plot selection function. If you want a replication of the expansion function of the game, ... let me think.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Update:
    + Plot selection possible
    + Save/Load plot selection - If you want to reproduce your realm and find if back next time you visit
    + Some GUI improvements
    + Possibility to show possible expansions based on current selected plots
    + Added plot conditions (what other plot is needed to open a specific plot)
    + Color differentiation between expansion (orange) & explorer (red) permit plots

Planned:
    + Save current map setup and auto load at each visit (requires more cookies)
    + Legal blabla - using Storm 8 resources...
    + Cookies Policy - using cookies
    + Expansion needs info box
    + Other cool stuff you want...
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 12-06-18 at 01:31 AM.

Executive Chef
    Update:
    + Legal & Privacy pages
    + Cookies Policy
    + Expansion Info box
    + Save the current map setting (in a cookie), load it next time you visit the page.

Note: as it becomes a more advanced web app, I cannot test it properly off-line. So you you hit a problem (read bug) please report it here or through PM. I'll fix it for next release.

Executive Chef
    Update:
    + Brand new forest map with all new expansions
    + Adjusted the selection zones to better fit plots
    + Reduce map download size by 80%

Notes:
    Removed the mountains from original game background

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345