Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4 Habitats on sale - 50% off! (Ends Sept 4 2018)

Banned
    Except for the tiny gap, it looks just like the picture.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Pic from advert:

Attachment 47068

Pic from island:

Attachment 47069

I made sure to place them exactly as shown in the photo and even tried rotating but nothing makes them look anything like the misleading photo. I only have the two nest habitats but a friend let me play around with the habitats in question for the sake of experimenting.
    The gaps are kinda annoying, to be honest. I mean, if they really go altogether then there shouldn't be gaps, right? *sigh* I love the concept, really, but these habitats should connect like the seasonal ones (no gaps and interconnected). Maybe a moderator can help us relay this message to a s8 staff so they can fix it?

Thanks AnnirasSweets for the comparison pictures. They really helped a lot.

Banned
    We are having the same problem in Fantasy Forest with habitats that form a square but have a little gap in between. A new trend for S8?

Fashion Designer
    S8, I hope you will also include the Shimmering Shine habitat on your future sale.

And please fix the gaps in between that new interconnected habitats. I'm really interested to buy those ones but kinda hesitant since they don't look as connected as the seasonal ones.

Executive Chef
    On the topic of interconnectness, could S8 join up the gaps between islands, so we are able to place habitats between them? (: ★ thank you (:
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    On the topic of interconnectness, could S8 join up the gaps between islands, so we are able to place habitats between them? (: ★ thank you (:
    That would be excellent. Not only would it look like one big island, but it might be less work for them to just add bits of land in between rather than expanding our islands' areas and creating entirely new pieces.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I guess they're trying to make money by selling only 4 dragon habitats for gold but I refuse spend more than 250 per habitat and only if they fit five. The cheaper they are, the more I'll buy and I doubt I'm the only one who thinks this way. So it seems that they're actually losing out on money by not giving us what we want/need.
    You are certainly not alone. People in general will be much more willing to purchase more of x-item if they are offered cheaper, than purchasing a single of x-item for triple the price. I've been sitting on almost 1,900 gold because, like you, I'm pretty much waiting for any larger sales to come, ie winter holidays, and will be much more likely to dish out around that time.

Just yesterday I paid the 180 gold to boost up my stable but I have not yet paid for a habitat, like...ever. I'm not sure if it's just me being 'cheap' but I can't get over the fact that even during a sale, a single habitat can cost like, $14 USD. That's just crazy. A single habitat. Let alone the costs of like 300 gold to upgrade a habitat to fit *ONE* extra slot...? Yeesh. Just seems WAY too demanding for what you're getting in return for the hefty amount.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12