Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 Habitats on sale - 50% off! (Ends Sept 4 2018)

Fashion Designer

4 Habitats on sale - 50% off! (Ends Sept 4 2018)

I would love to buy some of the 50% off habitats...IF I had somewhere to place them!

Edit: I only see 3 habitats on sale...where is #4?

Edit KP: You can only have one Mighty Nest, so if you already have one, you will not see it on sale in your market.

Last edited by kooky panda; 08-29-18 at 10:40 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    You should also know that the pop-up picture ad that S8 has of the 4 habitats put together to look like one huge habitat is very misleading. I thought it looked pretty cool so I arranged them exactly like they have it pictured but after doing so the habitats all have a large gap between them so it just looks like any four habitats next to each other.
    I was kind of bummed because I sold a couple of habitats to make this arrangement work.
    Very, Very Misleading Indeed....

Rhino Keeper
    Your right. I just checked and there is no fourth habitat. It was there earlier but the pop-up is still there and it still shows 4 habitats.
    What's going on S8?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by papalove1 View Post
    Your right. I just checked and there is no fourth habitat. It was there earlier but the pop-up is still there and it still shows 4 habitats.
    What's going on S8?
    You can only have 1 Mighty Nest. If you already have one, you can't buy another.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, that makes sense. But it still doesn't answer the grossly misleading picture of the 4 habitats being puzzled together as one. When in reality this is far from the truth. Come on, shouldn't S8 be a little more honest?

Fashion Designer
    I am glad I waited. I noticed the Mighty Nest could be upgrade for 200 gold and I was thinking about doing this. I was hemming and hawing then decided to get one of the other habitats on sale instead. I just randomly thought to look and you can upgrade Mighty Nest for 100 gold right now so I'm seriously considering it!

Fashion Designer
    Ive got a fair ammt of gold but I wont spend it on 3s and 4s, I dont get why they never list 5's, like its some shocking thing. If we dont have space then why not offer the 5's and even 10's so your customers are happy?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Ive got a fair ammt of gold but I wont spend it on 3s and 4s, I dont get why they never list 5's, like its some shocking thing. If we dont have space then why not offer the 5's and even 10's so your customers are happy?
    This is very, very true and my philosophy as well. I recall months back they had the 5 dragon Fey habitats on sale but at the wrong price (they were like 75 or 85 gold) I bought a dozen or so before they took it down. It seems like since then the big habitats have been very scarce. I'm holding out hope (and gold) that they'll have some good sales on Black Friday so I'll be able to buy a bundle of them then.

I guess they're trying to make money by selling only 4 dragon habitats for gold but I refuse spend more than 250 per habitat and only if they fit five. The cheaper they are, the more I'll buy and I doubt I'm the only one who thinks this way. So it seems that they're actually losing out on money by not giving us what we want/need.

All that said, I did buy the Mighty nest as it was only 100 gold for 4 dragons. I was out of room and desperate but I figure if I can shell out 100 gold each week for the extra Roost then spending the same was fine for a habitat, my GPDs will make it back again. If they still wanted 200 to upgrade I probably wouldn't have bought it, I'm just that cheap, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by papalove1 View Post
    You should also know that the pop-up picture ad that S8 has of the 4 habitats put together to look like one huge habitat is very misleading. I thought it looked pretty cool so I arranged them exactly like they have it pictured but after doing so the habitats all have a large gap between them so it just looks like any four habitats next to each other.
    I was kind of bummed because I sold a couple of habitats to make this arrangement work.
    Very, Very Misleading Indeed....
    Really? There's a gap between the habitats when combined? Now I'm having second thoughts in buying them. I thought they would look like the seasonal habitats which are connected altogether.

Nightclub Owner
    Pic from advert:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	habitat A 0001074.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	103.4 KB 
ID:	47068

Pic from island:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	habitat B 0001075.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	141.6 KB 
ID:	47069

I made sure to place them exactly as shown in the photo and even tried rotating but nothing makes them look anything like the misleading photo. I only have the two nest habitats but a friend let me play around with the habitats in question for the sake of experimenting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast