Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Here for you, this should help you

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Life oh Life Ooooolaaaaf....du du du ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ID: Lenn-ann: Plays Bakery Story & Restaurant Story
    ONLY REGULAR PARTS PLAYERS. Not adding food gifter or low level ...
    Edit: not adding new neighbors at this time. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by whoviankat View Post
    But how do I get the game i just installed on my Kindle to connect to this existing id? I don't see anywhere to sign in. When I go the the invite friends tab, it's asking me to create a new account. When i enter this id, it says sorry this account name is already taken and there are no additional prompts.

ETA - Mine's an older Kindle Fire if that makes a difference...
    You needf to create a new account first, after that you'll be able to login with your old ID. No idea why, thats just how they do it lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenn_ann View Post
    You can't login with the same ID on two different devices. You can only transfer, switch or create new account on the other.
    1 account = 1 device.
    Yes you can. I am logged in on my 2nd account on my tab and my phone right now. You only get the notifications on the device you logged in last on though.

Executive Chef
    I looked under social and there is no log in or out button on the kindle.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I'm sorry, when you said that Kindle has no login I assumed you were the original poster and you didn't have a login because you hadn't made your storm ID yet or just didn't know where to find it. Since you've already done all that then for whatever reason they must not include a login on Kindle. I'm sorry, that sucks . So much simpler to be on both when your phone dies it comes in handy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zZ_guera_Zz View Post
    Oh I'm sorry, when you said that Kindle has no login I assumed you were the original poster and you didn't have a login because you hadn't made your storm ID yet or just didn't know where to find it. Since you've already done all that then for whatever reason they must not include a login on Kindle. I'm sorry, that sucks . So much simpler to be on both when your phone dies it comes in handy.
    I know *sigh*

Executive Chef
    Though I did see on a post once someone said they had multiple bakery accounts on their kindle. I asked them how but they never answered.

Farm Supplier
    Well, boo That's not very nice for us Kindle users. Between my Android phone and now the Kindle issue, I feel a bit unloved. But I rarely use my Kindle for games anyway. I use it mostly for... gasp! Reading! Lol I just thought it would be nice to see my bakery on a bigger screen. Maybe I'll need to "borrow" my husband's tablet that he never uses...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on iOS and in the upper right there's a storm 8 symbol that also morphs into an 8. Click that and "log into a different account" is a choice maybe there's something similar on the kindle? If not post it on the Bugs and issues section of the forum

Rhino Keeper
    You guys just confused me lol

I'm playing my same game on two devices.

Who - make sure you reread the directions in that link.

Make sure you've set a password with your id on your phone game.

Just because your playing the game & have a storm id and have given your restaurant a name doesnt mean you have set a password for
    your storm id.

you need to set a password in the account settings on your phone game.

I never did that & lost my game for months and had to do way too much techie techie stuff with support, itunes & receipts for past
    purchases. Think thats why my join date is so recent.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast