Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

The Honorable Panda
    Please follow the instructions on post 1 of the login thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Limited-Games!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I'm on Android sometimes when I log on I'm on someone's else Bakery, so I'll just go to log in to another ID and go back to my original bakery. I notice though someone else has been on my Bakery too, they've sold/ moved decorations!? I've issues in past where I've been locked out of my account password was changed, can't log back on. Opened ticket with Support and get access back everytime. But it's a hassle and long process. Anyone having this happen on Google Play/Android device?

Edit---To be clear I'm not login on to someone else's bakery, just happens randomly when I open game I don't know why.
    Last edited by pcabral03; 03-12-23 at 10:56 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I'm on Android sometimes when I log on I'm on someone's else Bakery, so I'll just go to log in to another ID and go back to my original bakery. I notice though someone else has been on my Bakery too, they've sold/ moved decorations!? I've issues in past where I've been locked out of my account password was changed, can't log back on. Opened ticket with Support and get access back everytime. But it's a hassle and long process. Anyone having this happen on Google Play/Android device?

Edit---To be clear I'm not login on to someone else's bakery, just happens randomly when I open game I don't know why.
    Could you possibly write to Support to see if they can log you out of all devices? Then change your password and log in only to the devices you currently own?

I think there was a similar bug years ago where people were randomly logged into accounts not their own, but that was resolved. Please let me know if this suggestion would work for you.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Could you possibly write to Support to see if they can log you out of all devices? Then change your password and log in only to the devices you currently own?

I think there was a similar bug years ago where people were randomly logged into accounts not their own, but that was resolved. Please let me know if this suggestion would work for you.

Kinda remember that being bug didn't know if it was still an issue though. Been playing since 2015 took a long break, then came back recently. Ok will do thanks 😇

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567