Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'm afraid you definitely need a password. I would strongly recommend all players set a password just in case they lose their device. Please contact Support via support form and select "Account recovery/Account question" category. Let the Agent know that you were unable to set the password and you want to transfer your account to another device. You can choose to transfer them yourself or have the Agent do it for you, after your password is set.
    Thank you so much for the info. I will try to do what you mentioned. I appreciate the advice.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo38 View Post
    Thank you so much for the info. I will try to do what you mentioned. I appreciate the advice.
    Happy to help. Don't worry, you won't lose your games as long as you have your Storm8 ID and password, after it's set, even if your device stop working. Your games are safe on Storm8 servers.

I click log in to another account they said "bad username or password" please help 😣 🙏

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mileyfrancine19 View Post
    I click log in to another account they said "bad username or password" please help �� ��
    Have you remembered to create a password on your other account? If you have then check the spelling.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mileyfrancine19 View Post
    I click log in to another account they said "bad username or password" please help �� ��
    Try the suggestions by geordieprogman. Contact Support: support form if you are still getting error. They will assist you further.

New Device

I have a new device and cannot install my game. Playing for 5 years. Level 99. 140 gems. 62 neighbors.

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

Download the game app from App/Play Store and use the Login feature to recover your existing games.

See instructions in Chapter "New Device - Transfer your games" in Game Guide, link in my signature.

New Resident
    Hello! I did this and I am missing a bunch of goal ovens, tables and chairs that I did not get back when I redownloaded the game on my new device. In fact the level I was on is not the level I?m on now. I don?t remember the level and quite honestly I don?t care for that. I would like the stuff that I earned from past events back

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by boopy67 View Post
    Hello! I did this and I am missing a bunch of goal ovens, tables and chairs that I did not get back when I redownloaded the game on my new device. In fact the level I was on is not the level I?m on now. I don?t remember the level and quite honestly I don?t care for that. I would like the stuff that I earned from past events back
    After transferring your games over, try restarting your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Recover

I upgraded my phone but I'd like to recover my old account as Ive spent alot of time with it. Is this possible?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast