View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

13 35.14%
  • I didn't like this event

20 54.05%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

6 16.22%
  • I didn't participate

4 10.81%
  • Mother Duck

12 32.43%
  • Yellow Giant Rubber Duckie

7 18.92%
  • Pink Giant Rubber Duckie

8 21.62%
  • Blue Giant Rubber Duckie

7 18.92%
  • Purple Giant Rubber Duckie

7 18.92%
  • Duck Phone

8 21.62%
  • I didn't like the prizes

14 37.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ducks Leaderboard Event - 2018 Aug 24 (POLL ADDED)

Just received the duck phone...silly...can't collect from it, very disappointing!

Farm Supplier
    I quit this for a year today back in farm see leaderboard, but why i craft n collect from windmill, almond tree i did not get any points

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyou0123 View Post
    I quit this for a year today back in farm see leaderboard, but why i craft n collect from windmill, almond tree i did not get any points
    Welcome back.

Click on the Leaderboard event icon to activate it and also make sure that you are playing on the latest regular game version. You should get points from the Almond Tree if you have done the above. Make longer duration crafts will help to get points.

I have experimented and experimented.
    You need an hour craft time for a point.
    Craft six flour and go to windmill and collect all 6, you get one point.
    Craft three white sugar and collect, you’ll get point after you collect third one.
    Three purple bags in outpost gets you one point.
    I’m making crafts in groups of one hour. I am now alternating , ie one white sugar (20) and one brown sugar (40) gets me one point.
    Three flower followed by one corn starch gets me two.
    Et cetera and et cetera.

Same for me. I have the phone but nothing happens. I hope it isn?t just for decoration.

Executive Chef
    I stopped played the event after working hard and getting the fourth rubber ducky. After I clicked on the last event milestone prize and saw it was a phone. A phone?! I knew it was too good to be true after the last event we needed around 14,000 points to get the milestone prize.

Over it!

Farm Supplier
    I wasn’t going to do either of these events - I needed a break after the last few. I went in today, and of course was bottom of the leader board. Spun the wheel, did a couple of deliveries and got a few points. Still bottom, but that’s ok - I’m not doing the events.
    Spun the wheel again a couple of times and got more points - all of a sudden, on the next spin, I started hitting milestones, every mystery chest had points, and in one go, managed to get all the way to the end and got all the rubber ducks and the duck phone!!!!
    Talk about freaky! (I’m now 3rd from the bottom!) ��������

Rhino Keeper
    This is ridiculous that, here we go again, you can purchase trophies. This clearly states "EARN" your way not "BUY" your way. Why even work so hard to keep your lead and then this.

I know it seems like a lot of events at once, but really, they overlap. I get backpacks for the collection event and points for the leaderboard event at the same time when I collect from my little piggies. One effort gives credit to both.

I agree the duck phone did not seem worthy of how hard I worked. It is. Already back in my cellar.

I had hoped to get the pet duck. But I am battling two others who seem to refuse defeat. I guess they’ll get the ducks. At least I already got my fuschia owl by collecting and turning in five collections from the other event. So, all that time wasn’t completely wasted since each action contributed to all the events differently.

Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    This is ridiculous that, here we go again, you can purchase trophies. This clearly states "EARN" your way not "BUY" your way. Why even work so hard to keep your lead and then this.
    Help me understand. I am a slow learner And have learned so much from this forum. What do you mean by “buy” or “purchase” . I did not see that kind of option.
    I agree ..... I thought you had to earn it. Are we both talking about the pet duck reward?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast