View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 73.85%
  • I didn't like this event

13 20.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

13 20.00%
  • Fuchsia Owl

49 75.38%
  • Wise Owl

34 52.31%
  • Cheerleader Pup

25 38.46%
  • School Bus

15 23.08%
  • Desk

13 20.00%
  • Piper's Backpack

10 15.38%
  • Timeout

9 13.85%
  • Lockers

23 35.38%
  • Library Kitten

28 43.08%
  • Chalkboard Art / Gold Star Tiles

25 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Too Cool For School Event - 2018 Aug 24 (POLL ADDED)

Two days of crafting and just one paper from studio. This drop rate is a huge joke. I think it’s time to leave this game for good...

I have been on level 11 for so many days and I have made everything possible and still not got not sheets of paper can someone pleace help me and this is in the deep fryer

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matorpee11 View Post
    I have been on level 11 for so many days and I have made everything possible and still not got not sheets of paper can someone pleace help me and this is in the deep fryer
    Go to your collections gallery and touch Day ten to make sure your item comes from the Deep Fryer.

Then if it does keep making French fries beings it is the shortest time.

Your other option is buy the schoolhouse and then you can make a paper by using two of day nines item.

You get ten gems reward for buying it and it costs I think 88 gems ...if you don't have it will cost you about five dollars to purchase the gems needed.

That is my suggestion to everyone having problems. BUY THE SCHOOLHOUSE

The paper is a very random item.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 09-05-18 at 07:00 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I have completed the level 9 of 11 tasks 3 times now and have completed level 10 twice. Every time I log back into the game it puts me at level nine with two of three notebooks. I should have finished all 11 tasks by now but it keeps glitching and sending me back to level nine!!!

I have been pretty lucky and working hard to make items in the studio, have used boosts since it started and have the school house. I've made about 48 collections..yes that's a lot and am thankful but.....Not.One.Owl....come on Stormie lol I'm beggin lol. No seriously!

I have made over 60 items in the studio and am stuck on Level 11.

I collect from the Almond Trees and always get at least one highlighted.

I collect from everything else and am rocking a decent drop rate.

Also hearing about all these glitches players are having.

What is going to be done about this? It’s not a players fault. It’s a glitch in the event.

Any suggestions from those who know?
    Last edited by spring_peeper; 09-05-18 at 10:16 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlovebabe View Post
    Two days of crafting and just one paper from studio. This drop rate is a huge joke. I think it’s time to leave this game for good...
    I agree about the drop I got the purple owl. Since then I've made over fifteen items without one paper to complete more collections. I have heaps of all the other items.. what a waste.. please increase the drop rate storm 8...

Farm Supplier
    The glitch is what is my problem! I should be done by now but I keep getting put back on task 9! Now I'm out of shovels and picks!

My suggestion.... anyone who is done should plant, harvest, and sell all the wool, cotton, and wood they can. Selling these items helps all your neighbors who need to keep their studios cranking.

I’ve seen a couple people mention their belief that the low drop rate is to coerce you into purchasing some type of boost with actual $$$$. While I do believe this, I have always known that someone is out there working to maintain and run this game. At one point, I had to maintain our farm website (yes, a real farm) . It was a JOB. Even though it was our family farm, and I did not get paid specifically to do it, it was time, effort, frustration, and commitment. There were times I wanted to be in the floor with my kids, but I had to sit and fight the website program to update herdlists, respond to inquiries, add calendar events, etc. “Stormie” does that for us and our game. If no one ever makes a purchase, then “Stormie” never gets paid. If You were “Stormie” and never got paid, would you keep working so hard to create new quests, design new graphic pets, and respond to some of the nasty attitudes from unsatisfied players ??. ..?

So, from someone who rarely makes purchases (only once so far), I want to say thank you Stormie for all the time and effort to create and manage our quests. And, without intending to sound harsh, I do believe a better chance of completing the quests may improve the attitude, and therefore the recommendations, of the players. Perhaps a better communication system would allow players to help one another more.?? But, that is a subject for another thread.

Ok, I am sure you have grown weary of my rambling, I’ll sign off now.

Quote Originally Posted by tisiphonic View Post
    My suggestion.... anyone who is done should plant, harvest, and sell all the wool, cotton, and wood they can. Selling these items helps all your neighbors who need to keep their studios cranking.

I?ve seen a couple people mention their belief that the low drop rate is to coerce you into purchasing some type of boost with actual $$$$. While I do believe this, I have always known that someone is out there working to maintain and run this game. At one point, I had to maintain our farm website (yes, a real farm) . It was a JOB. Even though it was our family farm, and I did not get paid specifically to do it, it was time, effort, frustration, and commitment. There were times I wanted to be in the floor with my kids, but I had to sit and fight the website program to update herdlists, respond to inquiries, add calendar events, etc. ?Stormie? does that for us and our game. If no one ever makes a purchase, then ?Stormie? never gets paid. If You were ?Stormie? and never got paid, would you keep working so hard to create new quests, design new graphic pets, and respond to some of the nasty attitudes from unsatisfied players ??. ..?

So, from someone who rarely makes purchases (only once so far), I want to say thank you Stormie for all the time and effort to create and manage our quests. And, without intending to sound harsh, I do believe a better chance of completing the quests may improve the attitude, and therefore the recommendations, of the players. Perhaps a better communication system would allow players to help one another more.?? But, that is a subject for another thread.

Ok, I am sure you have grown weary of my rambling, I?ll sign off now.
    Fair point.

That being said, the developers who are putting in countless hours to give us a quest should recognize the glitches and problems, fix them, and extend the event to give everyone a fair shot. Isn?t that what a good business is all about? Hearing feedback, recognizing problems from customers and working to fix them to maintain support?

People spend time (and sometimes money) on these events. They all deserve a fair shot. If a glitch is recognized, it needs to be addressed.

I?ve been playing this game for years and have noticed a drastic decline in the ability to fairly complete quests and events.