View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

26 72.22%
  • I didn't like this event

4 11.11%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

5 13.89%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Magnetic Mouse

15 41.67%
  • Electric Elk

18 50.00%
  • Dusky

12 33.33%
  • Fairy Forest

26 72.22%
  • Stellar Steed

28 77.78%
  • Echidnebula

23 63.89%
  • Nebulark

15 41.67%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 2.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Cosmic Kings - 2018 Aug 24 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Very disappointed.

I already reached the 3.8k milestone after I fed some of my animals. Then the leaderboard points rolledback and my food were gone! Tsk. So frustrating. I restarted the game, kept feeding my animals hoping that the leaderboard will show the correct amount of points, but it didn't. Now I felt like I wasted around 200k food for nothing. (-_-)
    I agree it's frustrating. Not only do we have to compete with other players but we have to deal with all the errors that keep happening constantly. I cant believe how much money I have spent on a computer generated image of a cute animal.

I'll have to stop at the Echidnebual. Was hoping to go all the way for the Nebulark but there're 6 others in front of me battling it out with one another. Nope, not gonna spend another gem or another piece of food or more money for another set of pixels I might not secure.

Ahhh! The peace I feel coming over me as I make that decision is amazing

The spinning wheel ended early. I had one more spin with 3 minutes left to spare but the wheel went away before the event actually ended. A little disappointed in that.

Banned
    Only 50% liked the peacock? This is heresy!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'll have to stop at the Echidnebual. Was hoping to go all the way for the Nebulark but there're 6 others in front of me battling it out with one another. Nope, not gonna spend another gem or another piece of food or more money for another set of pixels I might not secure.

Ahhh! The peace I feel coming over me as I make that decision is amazing
    Same. Once I hit 6001 (yes, 1 point excess), I stopped. I don't care if others will jump on me for the grand prize, I'm only after the milestones prizes (they're adorable for some reason, btw, especially echidnebula). I was expecting I would drop to 3rd or 4th, but to my surprise, I finished first. Lucky group, I guess.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I agree it's frustrating. Not only do we have to compete with other players but we have to deal with all the errors that keep happening constantly. I cant believe how much money I have spent on a computer generated image of a cute animal.
    Agree. Lucky for me, I really don't spend real money on any game I play. But yeah, it sucks that these errors happen at the wrong place and the wrong time which take away the excitement in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Same. Once I hit 6001 (yes, 1 point excess), I stopped. I don't care if others will jump on me for the grand prize, I'm only after the milestones prizes (they're adorable for some reason, btw, especially echidnebula). I was expecting I would drop to 3rd or 4th, but to my surprise, I finished first. Lucky group, I guess.
    Congratulations!

I'm really happy I chose to stop. Remember the six I mentioned? 30 minutes before the end of the game they were neck to neck at 8000+. By the close of the event, the top 3 were at 16K+ and the other 3 at 15K+. WHY? Whatever for?

But they are too cute!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Only 50% liked the peacock? This is heresy!
    Who likes something they can't win even hatch if you did win?! Not me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Congratulations!

I'm really happy I chose to stop. Remember the six I mentioned? 30 minutes before the end of the game they were neck to neck at 8000+. By the close of the event, the top 3 were at 16K+ and the other 3 at 15K+. WHY? Whatever for?
    Thanks. I think I just got lucky.

Good decision for you. I would do the same if I was in the same situation. Being in a group like that really sucks.

Re points: those are huge numbers, to be honest. For a super rare grand prize? I don't think it's really worth it. Tsk. *shakes head*

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast