View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event.

14 66.67%
  • I did not like this Event.

2 9.52%
  • I could not finish in Time

4 19.05%
  • Albino Peacock Dragon

14 66.67%
  • Dusky Lory Dragon

11 52.38%
  • Star Lorikeet Dragon

12 57.14%
  • Nest Tree

0 0%
  • Feather Fern

0 0%
  • Firapples

7 33.33%
  • Island Parts

2 9.52%
  • EggShell

0 0%
  • Raw Marble

2 9.52%
  • Wing Gate

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Migration Dragon Tale : **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Of course they cater to those that spend...that seems to be all they think about any more is getting more money...they are actually taking all the fun out of the game, but they don?t listen to our complaints!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Shewolf1953 View Post
    Of course they cater to those that spend...that seems to be all they think about any more is getting more money...they are actually taking all the fun out of the game, but they don?t listen to our complaints!
    I agree
    Re Farming - I too Plant overnight etc with most expensive crops - but to play events that require 164k to raise a common dragon to L13 means I can’t raise Super & Ultra Rares for battles. Guess it’s a choice - battles or Tales. Given my dismal luck in breeding the Tales common dragon, my choice is to play Tales to L5 only and then concentrate on growing food to raise level of the fighting troupe.

Whatever - I’m taking a break for a while as my enthusiasm is diminishing rapidly. Event after event - similar formats - rarely any change.

I’m with Shewolf 1953 - This game used to be exciting - now it’s a money grab. Serious players are already committed to 100 gold a week for second Den. Then there’s the occasional spend to speed up, or the Dragon on sale you’ve been trying to breed for months and months. This is fair enough. Now though it is almost impossible to complete Tales or Leaderboards or World Events without spending over and above our normal commitment.

Most discouraging aspect theses days is the constant crashing and roll backs. Visiting high level neighbours is a nightmare.

Oh for the days we paid our $100 up front to buy a game that was ours for life!

Fashion Designer
    Finally just got Green Quetzal today....guess I?m a little bit behind!

I don't think I will be able to finish this Dragon Tales event. I am on Chapter 7 and had to breed my Dusky Lory Dragon so I chose a green/black dragon to breed with for an attempt at the Neo Virgo Dragon. What do I get? A 44 hour Diamond Dragon! After that is done, I will have to breed the Dusky Lory with the Green Quetzal in Chapter 8 which means I won't likely get enough material to craft the remaining items for the Tales. I am happy for the Diamond Dragon though my luck really sucks lately with this game. I have only ever been able to finish the Tales!!

Fashion Designer

Yaaay...stuck on Ch. 6 Pt. 2~

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180828-191644.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	182.6 KB 
ID:	47012

Been breeding Playful and Forest or Fire and Forest since ch. 1, usually I would've gotten it by now…

So far, just getting Fairytale, Firemane, Landworm, Dino, Tree Frog, etc...

Hopefully complaining would help b/c it some times weirdly do for me, hence this post. XD

Oh yea, my Fire and Forest dragon are kinda shy when mating, thus they are invisible.

Note: it's gonna take 112 golds to skip all the Quetzal chapters, so...yea, I rather not do that
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 08-28-18 at 05:02 PM.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post

Name:	Screenshot_20180828-191644.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	182.6 KB 
ID:	47012

Been breeding Playful and Forest or Fire and Forest since ch. 1, usually I would've gotten it by now…

So far, just getting Fairytale, Firemane, Landworm, Dino, Tree Frog, etc...

Hopefully complaining would help b/c it some times weirdly do for me, hence this post. XD

Oh yea, my Fire and Forest dragon are kinda shy when mating, thus they are invisible.

Note: it's gonna take 112 golds to skip all the Quetzal chapters, so...yea, I rather not do that
    You're not alone! I've also found that some things are affected by what I post/complain about. In the CS forum we refer to it as Power of the Post and it's helped me get a stubborn drop more than once. With this in mind, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will prevail once more for you and you'll get your Green Quetzal.

I finally got the green quetzal. I had to pay to skip the hatching but at least I will have it for breeding.

Fashion Designer

Name:	Screenshot_20180828-230911.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	178.7 KB 
ID:	47015

Still working on the common dragon, waiting for Life dragon to be done...

On a random note: as I was harvesting, I happen to get a really interesting number...maybe that's a sign I'll get my common dragon soon? Although, I think it's a bad number in some other country...

Anyways, congrats to ppl who've gotten their common dragon~
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 08-28-18 at 08:24 PM.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Don?t get too excited! Just bred with Dusky Lory and got a 44 HOUR timer.!!!!!

Executive Chef
    I have four nests but only one den right now. One thing I’ve learned during theee events, is to breed the dragon needed immediately.

I had green quetzal on the nest waiting for days. Because just like with the bingo events, if you try to breed something they know is needed, you won’t get it easily.

The hardest part of these events for me is feeding the dragons. So I’m working on planting food like crazy to get the dusky Lory to level 14.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast