View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event.

14 66.67%
  • I did not like this Event.

2 9.52%
  • I could not finish in Time

4 19.05%
  • Albino Peacock Dragon

14 66.67%
  • Dusky Lory Dragon

11 52.38%
  • Star Lorikeet Dragon

12 57.14%
  • Nest Tree

0 0%
  • Feather Fern

0 0%
  • Firapples

7 33.33%
  • Island Parts

2 9.52%
  • EggShell

0 0%
  • Raw Marble

2 9.52%
  • Wing Gate

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Migration Dragon Tale : **NEW POLL ADDED**

Farm Supplier
    Can someone tell me if I let the tales auto start, when will that be? I want to build my food up as much as possible! At least I think this is a good strategy,,,, ?? Lol Thx

Farm Supplier
    [QUOTE=skyharbor602;1535700]Great Migration Dragon Tales
    Levels 91-200 (sorry, I don't have lower levels)

Thank you for this awesome breakdown,,, much appreciated!!

Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    We need a break between events this is ridiculous. No way will I finish this. Starting to think this game caters to those that spend money.
    What gave them away?

Executive Chef
    I’m level 194

My Chapter 2, Act 3 is showing Collect Onyx Feathers from Breeding 0/3.
    Hmmm......

Update: I just took off an egg with a 13-hour timer and it let me satisfy the 0/3 requirement.
    Last edited by Carbuck; 08-22-18 at 06:59 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    FOOD REQUIREMENTS = 277820
    Obviously no point me starting with only 53k. LOLOL

I read a post earlier today re Leaderboard which mentioned it cost 500k of food to get them to Dragon winning levels and - wait for it - this left them with only 1 million food left.

I have NEVER managed to amass more than 350k food and this involved not participating in Tales Event. Can someone please tell me how I go about getting 1500000 food and still raise a decent tournament winning team. Does it mean I have to stop all food hungry Events for 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 12 weeks???
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 08-22-18 at 04:43 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    I’m level 194

My Chapter 2, Act 3 is showing Collect Onyx Feathers from Breeding 0/3.
    Hmmm......

Update: I just took off an egg with a 13-hour timer and it let me satisfy the 0/3 requirement.
    You get the black feathers from taking from the den to the nest or selling it not taking an egg off the nest, hope this helps!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    You get the black feathers from taking from the den to the nest or selling it not taking an egg off the nest, hope this helps!
    Hi

I didn?t know if it meant I had to breed 3 times or get at least 3 feathers from my breeding. It was the latter.

Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    I have NEVER managed to amass more than 350k food and this involved not participating in Tales Event. Can someone please tell me how I go about getting 1500000 food and still raise a decent tournament winning team. Does it mean I have to stop all food hungry Events for 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 12 weeks???
    I almost only feed tales dragons and during leaderboards. Most of my dragons will remain at level 5 or 7. This and going for the best yielding crops has slowly helped me build up a pile. Not enough to win leaderboards, but enough to get to the last milestone and complete every tale

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    FOOD REQUIREMENTS = 277820
    Obviously no point me starting with only 53k. LOLOL

I read a post earlier today re Leaderboard which mentioned it cost 500k of food to get them to Dragon winning levels and - wait for it - this left them with only 1 million food left.

It helps when you only plants the most expensive foods. I have 1.7 million foods.

Banned
    I started with 2700 food on Thursday but now I'm at 132000. Keeping the land side of the mine open and smart evolving/breeding helps out a lot with food. Plus I send my Magic Dragon on food quests until I need to do quests for the Tales. Bingo and food finished from Leaderboards can also help.
    From the battle side: Tournaments are always going on during the Tales. If the tournament starts before chapter 5, finish it as soon as possible so that you won't have to use the second dragon in tourney battles as, more than likely, it's a weak dragon. If the tournament starts on chapter 6 or later, do the tournament slowly so the second dragon can have easy battles. With the battles, however, use the color (element) chart on the tournament thread to determine whether that dragon will be good against the opponent or not. If your dragon isn't then use another dragon to beat the opponent until you get one you know you'll beat. Too many times I see the same complaints about how the second dragon can't fight its way out of a paper bag when, all along, some are using that dragon against the wrong opponents. The battle chart is your best friend on chapters 8 and 9.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast