Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: August Dragons: Bluejay Dragon and Cardinal Dragon

The Honorable Panda

August Dragons: Bluejay Dragon and Cardinal Dragon

Bluejay Dragon:
    Earn Pearl Feathers during events and from the Pearl Bird ( purchase from market)

Rarity:
    Ultra Rare
    Type: White, Blue

Available at: Level 32
    Buying Price: 4,000 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coins
    Incubation: 10 hours
    Exp Gained: 780

Cardinal Dragon:
    Earn Onyx feathers from breeding and from the Onyx Bird (Purchase from market)

Rarity:
    Ultra Rare
    Type: Black, Red

Available at: Level 32
    Buying Price: 4,000 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coins
    Incubation: 10 hours
    Exp Gained: 780
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-09-18 at 01:26 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    sooo, nobody can craft one of this?

i get Blue Jay but i can not make it because tales .

15150/20000 Cardinal is far behind

Rhino Keeper
    I crafted Bluejay yesterday - it's the first of these monthly dragons I have managed to get since the very first one (Skeleking).
    I am far off for Cardinal, still almost 9000 parts. I know I sometimes miss some hours of breeding but surely not nearly half of all possible hours? I guess you have to get lucky and get the side goal dragons that give Onyx feathers.

Rhino Keeper
    I got both! I finished all the events (DT, WE, LB). I didn’t finish all the battles events. I had the second den going for a portion of the time.

Nightclub Owner
    I crafted my Cardinal a while back and when I realized I could trade it for 100 Essence I rushed to do so thinking I'd have plenty of time to get the materials for a second like usual. However I was very convinced I wasn't going to be able to get enough for the second and was kicking myself. So as soon as I saw the pop up for getting 2x Onyx Feathers from breeding I broke out the bingo boosts and spent some time speed breeding--got just enough to craft another Cardinal to keep. I didn't have enough for Bluejay until this last tournament so it's just come off the nest which is later than usual for me.

This month my material collection was really off from normal and it's got to be due to the shortened time we were given. It doesn't seem like much time was shaved off but it was enough to effect my normal timelines for getting these dragons. I hope this was a one-off and we'll go back to the full time in September.

I got the Cardinal some time back and have enough Onyx Feathers left over now for another (you're limited to one Cardinal though).

Manage to get the last few Pearl Feathers required for the Bluejay today when I completed the Tales event.

The important thing is to do your best in the Tournaments winning as many as you can, and whenever possible, the main Tournament events.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I got the Cardinal some time back and have enough Onyx Feathers left over now for another (you're limited to one Cardinal though).

Manage to get the last few Pearl Feathers required for the Bluejay today when I completed the Tales event.

The important thing is to do your best in the Tournaments winning as many as you can, and whenever possible, the main Tournament events.
    You can trade your current Cardinal for 100 Essence and craft the second while the 1st is disenchanting.

Executive Chef
    Not going to get Bluejay.

Finished the tourney and Tales but still 618 feathers short. I was out of town without internet for two weeks and missed LB. Oh well, I like it but don't love it to spend that much gold to craft it.

Fashion Designer
    I don't have enough for Cardinal This month was shorter than usual, so I just couldn't get enough breeding in.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I crafted my Cardinal a while back and when I realized I could trade it for 100 Essence I rushed to do so thinking I'd have plenty of time to get the materials for a second like usual. However I was very convinced I wasn't going to be able to get enough for the second and was kicking myself. So as soon as I saw the pop up for getting 2x Onyx Feathers from breeding I broke out the bingo boosts and spent some time speed breeding--got just enough to craft another Cardinal to keep. I didn't have enough for Bluejay until this last tournament so it's just come off the nest which is later than usual for me.

This month my material collection was really off from normal and it's got to be due to the shortened time we were given. It doesn't seem like much time was shaved off but it was enough to effect my normal timelines for getting these dragons. I hope this was a one-off and we'll go back to the full time in September.
    Thank you for this info! Now I don't need to sell my 1st cardinal dragon just to craft a second one (reached enough feathers for a 2nd one). Disenchanting it for essence is much better as I'm on my way to craft my 4th ultra rare dragon from the codex.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast