Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Green Quetzal Dragon - August 21, 2018

Is anyone else having breeding issues? Using dawntree, playful, forest and fire combos i have ended up with 4 x landworm, 6 x explorer, 3 x firegrass and 3 others which i cannot remember. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by suesbakery46 View Post
    Is anyone else having breeding issues? Using dawntree, playful, forest and fire combos i have ended up with 4 x landworm, 6 x explorer, 3 x firegrass and 3 others which i cannot remember. Any suggestions would be welcome.
    Having the same issues...1 dino, 2 land worms, 3 wilds, 1 forest fire , 2 lifes, 3 fire grass.... And another 6 hour timer on the den.... No luck! I'd love some love from S8! I've been sitting on chapter 6 since yesterday and feeling very bummed cause I really liked that third dragon. Any suggestions would be great! ..... I really wish I could have crafted this dumb dragon.

Correction... I now have my third land worm and an 8 hour timer on the breeding den.
    Last edited by fuzyundies; 08-27-18 at 05:13 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I just got it today, I had almost given up hope! Hopefully I can still make it to the end even though I?m a little behind.

Rhino Keeper
    No luck breeding this common dragon...have been trying since the beginning of the tales event...why is it always so hard to breed these dragons...if I fall too far behind I will not be able to finish this event...hopefully I will get it soon!

I finally had enough food for the tales but after countless of breeding this common dragon.. still no luck. I dont have dawntree or playful.. i finished my golds speeding up the breed n hatching. Ive should've used it to buy the dragon instead

Host(ess)
    Well, I guess I'm out. Still no green quetzal. Sitting on another 6 hours at the breeding den. So much for this being a COMMON dragon. The only thing I'm getting are rare and super rare. This is the third COMMON dragon in a row that I have been unable to breed. The only reason I got the gold pheasant is because I crafted it. grrrrrrr 😣😣😣

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bennylinder View Post
    I finally had enough food for the tales but after countless of breeding this common dragon.. still no luck. I dont have dawntree or playful.. i finished my golds speeding up the breed n hatching. Ive should've used it to buy the dragon instead
    my baby island got it with plain fire and forest (after days of FAILS, and only got it last night - when it should be ch8).

don't give up yet, you might still be able to get the second dragon...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234