Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommendations: Best dragon to craft for arena

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks everyone!! Lastly, since I've never done this before, when you craft a dragon from the codex does it then tie up your spell shop for however long the Dragon's incubation time is? I'm going to craft Glasswing but if it's going to tie up my spell shop for a day I will wait, since crafting things is part of the tales event. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    Thanks everyone!! Lastly, since I've never done this before, when you craft a dragon from the codex does it then tie up your spell shop for however long the Dragon's incubation time is? I'm going to craft Glasswing but if it's going to tie up my spell shop for a day I will wait, since crafting things is part of the tales event. Thanks!
    Crafting dragon from essence does not tie up the spell shop, if I remember correctly, it crafts instantly and goes right onto a nest. You do it from the codex, so the spell shop is not effected. Good luck with your Glasswing! He's a bit expensive to level up but mine's at level 14 and beat St. Patrick, Sky, Prime Eternal, and Tiny all on the first try yesterday.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    Crafting dragon from essence does not tie up the spell shop, if I remember correctly, it crafts instantly and goes right onto a nest. You do it from the codex, so the spell shop is not effected. Good luck with your Glasswing! He's a bit expensive to level up but mine's at level 14 and beat St. Patrick, Sky, Prime Eternal, and Tiny all on the first try yesterday.
    You are correct. After selecting 'Craft' on the dragon of your choice in the Codex, the dragon egg poofs into existence on an open nest and voila: new dragon. So no tying up the Spell Shop, just be sure you've got an open Nest and conversely always make sure you don't have any free nests if you're going to be fiddling around in the Codex to avoid any accidental acquisitions.

Fashion Designer
    Emerald Knight. Old School dependable Champ

Rhino Keeper
    I was really excited to get Glasswing to 15, but I've been disappointed. It's lost way more than won. Go figure! My Music 15 kicks serious dragon butt though!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsadrago View Post
    I was really excited to get Glasswing to 15, but I've been disappointed. It's lost way more than won. Go figure! My Music 15 kicks serious dragon butt though!
    I went with Glasswing and she rocks in the arena!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12