Thread: Build new building

New Resident

Build new building

Can not build gothic king's keep after I sell the king's keep? Want to build back the existing King's keep also cannot, any suggestion to solve this issue. The error message is "You're at your limit! level up to build more structure of this type", my level is 50 and cannot level up anymore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5641[1].jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	46706   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5642[2].jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	46707  

Nightclub Owner
    The Keep is a Royal Building, aggregated cap is 50.

Buildings falling in the same category:
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    If I sell a same category building, I will be able to build a new king's keep again?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeoh77 View Post
    If I sell a same category building, I will be able to build a new king's keep again?
    Yes, you must have 49 before you can build a new one.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident

New Resident
    I can build the new king's keep already, Thanks!

Dear Stormy,
    It has been a long time since I got to level 50. A lot of players seem to be there too I don't see anything higher. Is 50 the highest level forever? Are you going to have more levels? I have to finish some goals. I need to place the workshop, that's clogging the " transformation shop ", I changed one kind of work shop for another. I can't sell it, as I need it for a goal.

I need my 2 regular work shops. If I sacrifice 1, Will I get to place the transformed one?
    Why don't you have more levels? It is hard to play, with only 50 levels. I can't do many goals. I see I'm in a long line of people, who can't upgrade buildings, or unlock other needed items.

It may just be you need to finish certain goals in your book to move forward.
    Can you post what goals you have?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you mean you have the Builders Guild and want to change the facade of your Worksop (or others that you can change), sell it and rebuild. You can always just have 2 of each crafting building despite what facade you have on it. You can change it as often as you like.

Level 50 is still currently the highest. Given most events have a 2 or 3 tier structure based on level my guess is levels are not likely to change anytime soon. There's no advantage to being anything higher as yet. Some L50 kingdoms would be at a serious disadvantage if event requirements changed again for over L50 so keeping it this way is fairer to those just reaching that last milestone.

What do you mean by "clogging the transformation shop"?