Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Winter Holidays 2018 Suggestions Thread

Executive Chef
    I would like the basic oven recipes to be unlock for some reason I missed those. Gem dispenser would be nice and some first place holiday items would be great. Please have some new holiday doors,windows, wallpapers that are pretty and not cost gems if they are for gems make them cheap. Thank you

I would like to see Gift Wrap Table back.

As well as the "Fall Fountain" recipes and, if possible, an oven with the "Cherry Muffin, Holiday Waffles and Instant Pudding" recipes.

I would like to see a theme about Jesus or at least some Christian things.

Winter items that have nothing to do with holidays! Snowmen, dogsled, skiing, skating, CURLING, HOCKEY!

I agree with MissTwilight99... recognize countries outside of the US. You could easily do her Australian theme.
    Or Canada??? Recipes might include Nanaimo bars, Butter tarts, are Saskatoon berry pie, flapper pie, tiger ice cream...
    Mexico... churros, carlota, sopapillas
    Ireland... Eton mess, banoffee pie, sticky toffee pudding, flapjacks...
    And the associated decorations...

Be nice to see something other than July 4th celebrated. Overdone and meaningless to many of your players.

And please... bring back the Gem Dispenser!!!

For Halloween, I wish they would bring back the gorgeous purple ?Haunted? tables.

PLEASE BRING BACK THE GEM DISPENSER!!!

Rosh hashanah (Jewish New year), soekot or chanoeka would be nice. Or maybe festivities from other religions or countries.
    It would be nice if you could buy xnas stuff with money instead of gems

OMG! I love this let's go: Water Garden, Fairy Kitchen, Gelato Stand, Mother's Gazebo, Duck Fountain, Beach Hut, Autumn Feast, Garden Tea, Candy Carousel, Pastel Lounge, Gem Dispenser (pleaaaaaaaaaaaase), Gnome Home, so much things
    I would love to bring back the prize of old goals, it will be so cool

Host(ess)
    I would like to see the seasonal gift expanded ...before we could gift Halloween cappuccino, spring tulips, etc. nice to mix it up.

New Resident
    Frosty Freezer Oven

Blue and silver

A Silver Aluminum Tree like we had in the 60's with round glass ornaments in blue's and purple's.

Any silver and blue Winter Holiday item.

If you offer these wonderful items from my childhood please make some of them be for coins and not too many gems.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast