Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Bakery Story: Winter Holidays 2018 Suggestions Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Things I wanted to see at Black Friday but didn't so maybe s8 could slide them into the X-mas sales?

- 40% off Gem Sales, I can't tell you how many players were disappointed not to see this on either Friday or Monday. I would've bought more gems if the better sale was offered but they stayed at the normal sale price so I didn't spend as much

- Better discount on the Gem Expansions, 25% is just not enough incentive for me (and many others) to expand more than once using gems (and only that once because I was desperate for space) but I know if they were half off that I'd expand as far as I could!

- 50% off Appliance Slots - it's been so long since the last time this was offered that I've not added a slot in years

- Gem dispensers - I just don't understand why these haven't been brought back. At 225 gems a piece, s8 would see a LOT of money come in during the offer and I don't think that they upset the game balance much. After all, it takes months of daily collections before players even start to see a return on these long term investments so it boggles my mind when you don't offer them. Why wouldn't you don't return the number one requested item for a small time? Curious.

- 1st/2nd place items from the mystery boxes; especially the seasonal and holiday ones which I know are always a hit when offered outside the boxes. Many players would much rather spend 30 or 40 gems to get the exact mystery box item they wanted rather than 12 gems to maybe get it.

- Limited Time seasonal recipes returned for a month. I've been anticipating these every holiday over the last year but I've yet to see any which is a real shame. There's only a small window in each year where these recipes are relevant and again, it's something that both newer and older players enjoy and it's always such a joy to see these items returned.
    Completely agree, especially on the gem dispenser part.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Old Christmas items and decorations;

Hello there

For Christmas 2018 I wish for old Christmas items and decorations to be available again. The Black Friday sale was too short to and there were too many items to buy in such a short time. So HOPEFULLY there will be a sale of Christmas items again for a bit longer (like Halloween sale) so we could have more time to gather gems and get some gorgeous Christmas decorations from old goals not everyone was able to get because we started to play later.

I as well wish and hope for a great Christmas goal (after the current one), so we could add some new and nice decorations.

Thank you and have a good day/night.

I am also looking for new neighbors.
    If you need an active neighbor, then please add me.
    ID: SweetSugarBomb

Yes! I’m hoping for the same. I’d especially like to see the Titan Tannenbaum tree and Christmas houses return for purchase. As well as, more Santa and sleigh items. I had some of these items in an old account, that I can’t remember how to get back into. I started playing again about 2 years ago, but the decor designs aren’t as awesome as they were 4 years ago. Hoping for a sweet Christmas theme next Goal.

The Winter Proposal, the Gingerbread Baker and the Reindeers!

Executive Chef
    Here is a idea I have in mind.

Anyway. I think of bring the reindeer back everyday until Christmas. Like a daily reward for getting on everyday until December25. (like with the coins, but you get both, reindeer and the coin a day). Is a good idea, however it may be already late to do so. However if they do not bring them back this year, they can think of my idea for next if they are willing to at least take it in thought.

Name:  61F9A5F6-3D45-4FF0-A2E2-B55DA21B0B02.jpeg
Views: 223
Size:  28.6 KB

(Photo from page 6 of this thread from msrxq)

Also at least add on 1 more expand to the 39 so it could be 40 now, because I might fully expand in December/January and have 4 by 4 decorations, and I would have 3 extra spaces, if there was 40 I would not have any extra space, which is what I want. Especially if like I say, I might be able to fully expand. Anyway. This is a idea.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

New Resident
    The Candy Carousel and Yeti Waiter

Gem dispensers PLEASE��
    fawziaj

Rhino Keeper
    please bring back the reindeers