Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Winter Holidays 2018 Suggestions Thread

I started to play Bakery end of 2017. Really wish to have all those nice Christmas ovens & Counters & decorations. Perhaps some additional short goals for players like me to unlock ?

New Resident
    one of these as a side goal please:

Titan Tannenbaum
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	46271B58-0494-423D-8DFF-785CDB9C55B3.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	128.5 KB 
ID:	48500

Reindeer Goal

Name:	F5492989-FCA4-41CA-BB78-8A5F46D891F4.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	256.3 KB 
ID:	48499

Little Helper / Santa’s Workshop

Name:	8EAD92EE-B667-4060-9C11-9E9FB478D491.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	238.4 KB 
ID:	48501

Executive Chef
    Also (a add on to my wish list)

I wish of expands be half off for November sales.

I would like to expand my bakery to the max 1 day, (same with my restaurant) and I would really be greatful of that.

I only need 8 more expands on my main bakery. And if they was to shorten the price to it, I can possibly do it all at 1 time together, during November sales. (if nothing good comes back).

I know I might be a head of myself or possibly asking for 2 much, but here is my example.

Examples with expands:

The 100 gem expandsion be only 50 gems.
    The 150 gem expandsion only be in between 70-100 gems.
    Or even if they barely lower it (gem expandsions) I would still be greatful.

It would be great, however I have no say in this. It is just what I suggest/wish for.

(And this is the thread for that!) luckily.

And if you ask why I do not just use my coins/gold for expandsion, here is my reason!

I never have 2 much coins/gold.

I barely even have enough to redorate sometimes, so that is why I never use my coins to buy expands. Anyways. I would be so much happy and grateful of this!
    Last edited by kappy333; 11-11-18 at 02:44 PM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to see them open all the recipes on the Bakesgiving Oven. It's a pretty boring oven with only 2 recipes. And both of those recipes have the same stats. It would be a great 5 day goal right before Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by kalbrecht View Post
    I would like to see a theme about Jesus or at least some Christian things.
    Yes, I agree. A lot of other religions get ovens and items like the current one which is a Hindu festival custom. Seems like Christian themes get ignored. Be nice to have a manger scene display for Christmas.
    Accepting new neighbors level 30 and up! God bless you all!

Quote Originally Posted by edwinarca87 View Post
    Im begging please for Frappe fountain i missed it because im just new player then not yet aware of goals that expired and also the Monsters kitchen and the lab experiment the Frankenstien strapped in a bed please
    I missed the Frappe Fountain goal too! I know it?s not holiday, but would LOVE to have it. I had to quit the game for a bit to be a care giver to my grandma who has Alzheimer?s. She?s in a wonderful nursing home now.

Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    I agree. All other countries are forgotten about. Please make it a bit more of a worldwide game

Another thing to add to my list...please bring back gem dispenser. Even if you its only available to buy for a limited time. I think we all agree on this one!
    I agree even though I live in the USA. I am yearning for more winter items as well as having more recipes from other countries. I?m Polish, so that would be great too.

Can we please have a Black Friday sale with older goals up on sale? I would love to have more Christmas deco and in past goals you have such fun things.

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyLuna View Post
    Can we please have a Black Friday sale with older goals up on sale? I would love to have more Christmas deco and in past goals you have such fun things.
    I agree!!! I started playing this game again and I would love to have more decorations.

A Gingerbread goal & Candy Cane goal (I know we had a candy cane goal but more candy cane themed decor would be sweet🍭&#127852 😘❄️🤗

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast