Thread: Bakery Story: Winter Holidays 2018 Suggestions Thread

Executive Chef
    I like these items back again:

Candy Carousel
    Pirate Ship bow & Sterm
    Gem Dispensers available permanently
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Quote Originally Posted by tastytouch View Post
    Winter items that have nothing to do with holidays! Snowmen, dogsled, skiing, skating, CURLING, HOCKEY!

I agree with MissTwilight99... recognize countries outside of the US. You could easily do her Australian theme.
    Or Canada??? Recipes might include Nanaimo bars, Butter tarts, are Saskatoon berry pie, flapper pie, tiger ice cream...
    Mexico... churros, carlota, sopapillas
    Ireland... Eton mess, banoffee pie, sticky toffee pudding, flapjacks...
    And the associated decorations...

Be nice to see something other than July 4th celebrated. Overdone and meaningless to many of your players.

And please... bring back the Gem Dispenser!!!
    I agree. All other countries are forgotten about. Please make it a bit more of a worldwide game

Another thing to add to my list...please bring back gem dispenser. Even if you its only available to buy for a limited time. I think we all agree on this one!
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

I would love to have these
    Winter wonder oven
    Winter wedding oven
    Winter frost fountain
    Winter frost oven
    Molten lava cake
    Frappe fountain
    Snow tiles with cobblestone (not sure what they're called) but so many people have them.

Rhino Keeper
    Im begging please for Frappe fountain i missed it because im just new player then not yet aware of goals that expired and also the Monsters kitchen and the lab experiment the Frankenstien strapped in a bed please

I REALLY want them to re-release the Santa's Shop oven and fountain goal.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

I'd like to see the pirate oven, fudge station, winter frost oven, pumpkin stove, choco-love stove, frappe fountain, fondue fountain, Santa's shop fountain, Coffee Machine, gelato cart, Santa's shop oven, Winter Frost fountain, Winter Wedding Oven, Frozen Banana Stand, Old Brick Oven, Texas Fryer, Pastry cart, Winter Oven, Gourmet Soda Machine, Royal Oven. I'd like to have the Jack-O-Lantern Patch goal made available, Carousel, Parisian Street Lamp, Tiered Winter Cake goal, Patisserie Display Goal, Garden Glow Tree, Antique Street Lamp goal, Pirate Ship Bow Goal, Gelato Bar Goal, Treasure Island Goal, Christmas Treats Goal, Crystal Piano Goal, Espresso Bar Goal, Winter Bouquet Goal, Cupcake Gravestone Goal, Valentine's Display Goal, Pirate Ship Stern Goal, Sweetheart Display Goal, Teapot Lamp goal, Pumpkin divider Goal, Parisian Picnic table, Fall Leaves Table. Please fix the eyes on your bugged eyed people. I don't want any goal item with them in it. Also please change your notifications to say "The" rather than "your" in order to correct your poor grammar. Thank you for the opportunity for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by moonstone1lady View Post
    I'd like to see the pirate oven, fudge station, winter frost oven, pumpkin stove, choco-love stove, frappe fountain, fondue fountain, Santa's shop fountain, Coffee Machine, gelato cart, Santa's shop oven, Winter Frost fountain, Winter Wedding Oven, Frozen Banana Stand, Old Brick Oven, Texas Fryer, Pastry cart, Winter Oven, Gourmet Soda Machine, Royal Oven. I'd like to have the Jack-O-Lantern Patch goal made available, Carousel, Parisian Street Lamp, Tiered Winter Cake goal, Patisserie Display Goal, Garden Glow Tree, Antique Street Lamp goal, Pirate Ship Bow Goal, Gelato Bar Goal, Treasure Island Goal, Christmas Treats Goal, Crystal Piano Goal, Espresso Bar Goal, Winter Bouquet Goal, Cupcake Gravestone Goal, Valentine's Display Goal, Pirate Ship Stern Goal, Sweetheart Display Goal, Teapot Lamp goal, Pumpkin divider Goal, Parisian Picnic table, Fall Leaves Table. Please fix the eyes on your bugged eyed people. I don't want any goal item with them in it. Also please change your notifications to say "The" rather than "your" in order to correct your poor grammar. Thank you for the opportunity for the input.

I second this, I would like a chance to get the pirate ship as well.

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    I agree. All other countries are forgotten about. Please make it a bit more of a worldwide game

Another thing to add to my list...please bring back gem dispenser. Even if you its only available to buy for a limited time. I think we all agree on this one!
    Absolutely, I've been waiting for them to bring back Gem Dispensers, that's something I will buy gems to get.

I would love to see more Witch stuff for halloween

Farm Supplier
    The Gem Dispenser please, please please! Thank you!!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast