Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RS: Winter Holidays 2018 Suggestion Thread

unlock holiday ham and fruitcake on the basic oven

Rhino Keeper
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    thank you for asking for our input!

Rs can benefit from exploring themes that stretch the bandwidth of holidays/celebrations, etc.

Suggestions:

1.we desperately need more expansions . Please!

2.bodhi day: 8 december*? day of enlightenment

3.diwali: Mid-october?mid-november*( festival of lights )

4. Yule time - odin ( norse mythology god)

5. Aurora borealis - the northern lights

thanks, again
    yes if is goal then i think all world wide fest should be celebrated... Specially diwali as it special for me but i will be happy to get those other goals too

🎃🌕🦃🥧🎄⛄

We need trees that aren't so big. So maybe trees that are 2x2, or 1x1. I love the 4x4 trees, but they take up a lot of room, and I can't use many of them. Any and all Halloween decor (it's my favorite holiday & my wedding anniversary so I really do it up... in the game and real life &#129303. Maybe some cute Halloween trees with hanging lanterns, or pumpkin garland that could be used for Halloween & Thanksgiving. Oh lantern decor would be cute! I always use outdoor wallpaper for the holidays, so anything that has to do with the outdoors. I think a setting sun over rolling hills or fall trees wallpaper for fall/Thanksgiving would be cool. 2 different wallpapers for the same scene though. One with the setting sun, and the others the same scene just without the sun. So you'll only have one sun, not multiple in each panel. Maybe some doors that cost coins, not gems. A gem dispenser for Christmas or black friday. Old & new Christmas decor... ideas for new Christmas/Winter decor: Trains/polar express, Aurora Borealis, lights... lots of lights. My birthday is the first day of winter (December 21st), so maybe a winter solstice goal with a night wallpaper for the longest night of the year. Just a few suggestions! 😊
    Last edited by toosweet33; 08-29-18 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Forgot to add a couple of things

Thank you MOD for this opportunity
    I have never expressed my wants/needs here and it?s exciting to be doing this for the first time.
    I have been playing Restaurant story for a long time and do to real life challenges, missed a lot of the older items/goals.
    I have always admired the Treasure room and would love to see that.
    All the Halloween stoves/fountains
    All the Fall/Autumn stove/fountains
    All the Christmas stove/fountains
    All the Halloween, Fall/Autumn, Christmas items, includes houses, crates, for all 3 holidays.
    Anything older that pertains to any of the upcoming holidays would be awesome to have the opportunity to earn/purchase.
    Thank you again and Happy holidays that are coming up.

Executive Chef
    For the love of Halloween S8 please let me have the werewolf sushi this time, every year same old thing... That box is mean to me!

I would like a Christmas train this year, perhaps kids sipping hot cocoa & a jolly conductor... Does this movie sound familiar, LOL!

Also please bring back the gingerbread box, if not have the gingerbread express & castle on sale.

Also on sale: action dining, holiday express, Santa's workshop.

Thanks!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Please please please, bring the gem dispenser to android for black Friday/Christmas

Jack o?lantern tables and chairs and maybe squash themed oven goals, like egg plant parmigiana, spaghetti squash spaghetti, acorn squash casserole.
    Last edited by christie0610; 09-15-18 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Spelling error and additional comment

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see for upcoming holidays :

1. Gem Dispenser
    2. Pilgrim Thanksgiving
    3. Butterfly Garden
    4. Christmas recipes that remains unlock to cook it throughout the year like the fruitcake and holiday ham

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    • A wrought iron fence divider, with some spokes bent out of shape
    I would like to see the wrought iron divider as I never got a chance to get this. What is its origin? I saw it at a restaurant in the Community tab.

ETA: I think I found out where. Fiesta Flamenca Goals, correct?

Bring it back, please. There are not many dividers that I like. Most are solid either plain or seasonal.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JYWlqMo.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	198.1 KB 
ID:	47551  
    Last edited by G4OU812; 09-21-18 at 03:05 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast