Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Double Bubble - 2018 Aug 16

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    It was confirmed that the collectible mugs are not intended to build experience when they are redeemed:

Mod notes will always be posted to the first post in the thread for easy access

Additionally, please keep the discussion on topic; some recent posts have been going off-topic with regards to the goal.

Oh, I was referring to someone saying that this is the format the goals are going to be in from now on. Not about the mugs in the collectibles. Sorry for the confusion.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Omg please never again! 62 parts in total is ridiculous. I really hope the future goals aren't the same

New Resident
    I want to ask. When the event ends, we can't build root beer barrel anymore ?

Quote Originally Posted by rayndovn View Post
    I want to ask. When the event ends, we can't build root beer barrel anymore ?
    Good question. It would also be extremely helpful to know if, when the goal ends:
    Will the jars in Collectibles disappear?
    Will the parts built using Collectibles disappear?
    Will the root beer appliances disappear?
    Many of us enjoy being able to plan our strategy, and execute it in the most intelligent way possible. We were all blindsided by this goal...a few helpful hints regarding what will happen in two days would be appreciated.

I am trying to figure out how to complete this goal. For Root Beers for Everyone it asks to serve 12 punchbowl floats and side note says to use collectibles. Although it doesnt specify which ones. And though I was able to buy the Root beer stand the goal did not open up on the cookbook. Pleass help.

New Resident
    EDIT:
    Oh, just finished reading all the pages. I thought if I could cook on my easy appliances I'd earn jars but I guess I have to use the rootbeer appliances and am back to the tapping madness, lol. But wow I'm excited I can buy my parts. I happened to have saved a boatload of coins this goal. Usually I'm spent on decorations. I lucked out this time.

ORIG
    In my regular accounts i have nothing but Easy ovens/stoves/grills because I was so OVER tapping several years ago and the "Easy" appliances are one-tap recipe makers/finishers. Anyway I didn't use this ***** for this goal and am only now figuring out how to get the extra jars. I took my time and am getting close to the end - but it's close. I will start making more recipes and see if I can finish the appliances to speed up the end. I like this new goal but if they do it again I will have a better idea how to finish. Definitely glad that my Easy appliances were helpful. Also...over the years I've spent gems investing in extra ovens. So that also helps in building more recipes, finishing side goals quicker, etc.
    Last edited by 5sbakery; 08-29-18 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lulutink83 View Post
    I am trying to figure out how to complete this goal. For Root Beers for Everyone it asks to serve 12 punchbowl floats and side note says to use collectibles. Although it doesnt specify which ones. And though I was able to buy the Root beer stand the goal did not open up on the cookbook. Pleass help.
    So it's talking about cooking recipes on root beer oven and then double clicking on cooking recipe to change to another recipe. This will give you more jars/cups. Once you have enough. Then click on the icon at left bottom, click on collectibles. Scroll down and exchange jar/cups into parts needed to build root beer keg appliance.

Fashion Designer

Collectibles need a mod to answer ASAP

Will the mugs we have collected for the root beer goal be used to get other parts in future goals, or should we just redeem them for parts before the goal ends? We all like to plan, and time is short.

Thanks
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Fashion Designer
    I have this question as well. Don't know if saving the parts or turning them into appliance parts will be more beneficial in the long run

From what we’ve been told somewhere in the huge thread for this goal is that the root beer mugs in the collectibles are not permanent but we have no idea about the parts themselves. To be on the safe side I’d spend the mugs on as many parts as you can get in case we use those parts in the future
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐