Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Double Bubble - 2018 Aug 16

Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    I was one of the first ones to throw a fit about all this lol, but, after I finally got my mind wrapped around the concept, I LOVE it! A little ahead of announcement and or instructions would have been good lol, but over all i am enjoying this event
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    I think we're all aware of this by now. Some of us, however, are not willing to cook/discard/cook/discard ad infinitum to get the parts we need. We started a social game where neighbours help each other, not an assembly line job.
    Yes you are correct. It feels like an assembly line. I started this game to escape from reality and real work responsibilities. I enjoyed leisurely visiting others restaurants. Then I met some of my neighbors :-) and enjoyed texting with them. Exchanging humor, life's ups and downs. Now, I don't have time to converse with them. "Just making the donuts" as the old commercial would say.
    :'(

Farm Supplier
    I STILL don?t receive experience when I redeem mugs for a part why isn?t this fixed yet?

Executive Chef
    i'm guessing you're not supposed to get experience. it's a way to get extra parts, they probably didn't intend to give people gems.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 7700AnchorInn View Post
    Yes you are correct. It feels like an assembly line. ...
    :'(
    Assembly line! ROFLOL

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    I think we're all aware of this by now. Some of us, however, are not willing to cook/discard/cook/discard ad infinitum to get the parts we need. We started a social game where neighbours help each other, not an assembly line job.
    I don't think they were talking about cook & dump method. I myself only did a short cook and dump right at the start when I found out about but it was wasting my coins which I don't have much of so decided to keep all my dishes. The cooking time is fairly short for a fast turn around & we have been given more than enough time to complete the goal, so no need to do cook & dump at all.

Not sure if something is wrong, but the last steps of the challenge has opened for me, but I cant cook it on the Barrel. Its not unlocked even though the part has already opened. The one where we serve the drinks after the popsicles
    Thanks,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Not sure if something is wrong, but the last steps of the challenge has opened for me, but I cant cook it on the Barrel. Its not unlocked even though the part has already opened. The one where we serve the drinks after the popsicles
    Thanks,
    Amy
    Did you buy the 4 Bubble Tables and 4 glass chairs?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i'm guessing you're not supposed to get experience. it's a way to get extra parts, they probably didn't intend to give people gems.
    One of the mods said ?does someone else also experience this bug??

So it should give experience but she doesn?t respond on my PM.

This is such a blatant attempt by storm8 to make us pay ..... it will be impossible to complete the challenge without spending real money. The ridiculous number of parts needed for one oven, then the requirement of six ovens in the challenge with the restriction on gifts makes it grossly unfair. Another challenge like this and I suspect many of us will stop playing (I certainly will!). The designs are now lazy and uninspiring. It is becoming very clear that they want to ditch this game... already support is very limited.

Fashion Designer
    Can a mod please find out if we will be using these collectibles in the future, or should we turn them into parts before goal's end? The progress meter/chef hat that counts as you redeem collectibles is still on zero, is that right?

Thanks, K