Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Double Bubble - 2018 Aug 16

I?m almost done with Part one of side goal, what?s Part Two??
    Nettie75 is my id, I accept everyone, regardless of rating, plz tip even if u can't gift, but prefer that u tng before sending me item rqts, cause I consider it begging, and I would not beg YOU

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi !

Does anyone know if part 3 of the side-goal that requires cooking 50 recipes drops appliance parts for this goal? I don?t like the decoration that is listed as the prize. And ask for your help.

Thanks!
    Nope! I made all 150 of them because I thought there might be another goal-part bonus at the end...but no. I wish I'd skipped it.

This may be my last goal, though, so I guess it's okay. The food will get eaten.

Quote Originally Posted by Azul View Post
    @MeruBunny Good synopsis, I think that you have clarified it correctly, now if I can only pass that information clearly to my neighbors the game, via that tiny space, then all will be well with our world. LOL
    I tried to sum up MeruBunny's nice description. Take it or leave it as you please.
    This is 2 posts worth, so you could modify it a bit if you wanted (eg, "get Collectibles fr/recipes & trade 'em 4 RBparts"). For some reason the plus sign is invisible when i post, so I can't say "40+". Could use a unicode app to find a plus sign android users could see, or maybe use the "greater than" symbol: ">". Or change ">40" to "many":

buy any wall/floor, have>40parts nbrs, side goal pt1&2=RB oven parts,
    RB etc recipes-> collectibles-> oven parts, dont buy RB ovens till goal says

I compressed it into one post that at least is visible to me on my iOS wall *shrug*:

any wall/floor,many nbrs,sidegoal pt1&2=RBovenparts,RBetc recipes->collectibles->ovenparts,dont buy more RBovens yet

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mogglo View Post
    Someone earlier on who did part 3 said they only got the Steampunk decoration, no parts.
    Thanks for your quick reply. I had looked through the posts and did not see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by MeruBunny View Post
    From what I know so far, the rules are still the same, build enough appliances to finish the goal, except this time we are going to rely heavily on our neighbors if we are going to finish this.

So having more than 40+ active parts gifting neighbors is crucial if we are going to finish it on time, they have removed the (ask neighbors for X items) from the first part of the goal so we can go straight to cooking, and we have to buy the actual floors and wall papers to complete it.

Finishing the first and second part of the side goal gives you parts to help build your first appliance (it won't show you how much you won) finish the third part only if you want the prize, but you will have to cook 50 of the recipes needed 😞

cooking food from normal and goal appliances have a chance to drop collectibles but it's random, goal appliances will drop goal collectibles only to help build the parts while normal appliances can drop both normal and goal collectibles and you need 4 different goal collectibles to make 1 goal part.

This is all we know so far since we haven't gone far enough in the goal.

But it's still cook 15 of each recipe so try to build 5 appliances if you can to speed things up, since they removed the basic parts then it will be 2 new goal parts for the stove and the other 2 new parts for the oven, so ask your neighbors to gift you root beer fuse and the other part once you build all the stoves you need.

Remember to not rush to build appliances since the goal now will not count the goal appliances that are already built, it's meant to make us slow down on purpose.

Please correct me if I'm wrong
    No it counts them from the first one too cause I had one made and then when I got to the build 3 I already had 1 counted and then counted the other one I started then. I'm making my last one now when I get enough gears. So it counts any that you have made or atleast it did for me

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Mod Note: Info from Staff

Mod Note: All,

There's been a lot of confusion about the appliance parts in the game, the new collectibles, and the side goal. I reached out to a member of Storm8 staff yesterday and they were able to supply some more information about this goal. I hope this helps!

For this goal, you can earn parts to help aid in the creation of your appliances in the following ways:

• As per usual, you can request and gift parts from/to your neighbors
    • You can also purchase appliance parts from the Gold Event crate in the Market (crates tab). Each purchase of this crate costs 8 gems, and will give you 6 of one part (that is, 6x Root Beer Gear, or 6x Root Beer Party Invite, etc.)
      Speculation: at this time, drop rates are unknown, but it is assumed that the crate contains 4 parts, and each part is chanced at a 25% drop rate (so there is an equal chance of getting any part when you purchase the crate)
    • Cooking any new event recipe in the Root Beer Oven and Root Beer Barrel has a chance to drop 1 of 4 new collectible event jars. A set of 4 jars can be exchanged for an appliance parts in the Collectibles tab.
    • Parts can also be obtained via the Side Goal for this goal. Part 1 will reward 28x Root Beer Gears, and Part 2 will reward 12x Root Beer Invites - enough for one full Root Beer Oven.

TL;DR: You can get parts for this goal by requesting, gifting, cooking + redeeming jars via the Collectibles tab, side-goaling, and buying crates.

I'm monitoring this thread closely and sending over feedback as much as I can. If there are any other outstanding questions or concerns about this goal, I'll flag it over to a staff member and do my best to follow up.

A copy of this note will be posted to Post 1.

--Mod Pixie

~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

That's good to know, because I read earlier in a post that someone rushed to build all appliances but regretted it later, I might have remembered it wrong :P

Thank you for correcting my mistakes everyone <3

How many parts do we need to build the second appliance?

Executive Chef
    I am hating this goal and will quit if future goals are in this format. The "gift" hardly helps at all. The offer of part crates for gems shows the mindset of the developers clearly.

Thank s mod