Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Double Bubble - 2018 Aug 16

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveEagles View Post
    I completed "side" goal and all I receiver was a Golden statue, I don't even know what it is, lol. NOT Root Beer related . I din't get the 28 gears. Another rip off from Storm8
    If I’m not mistaken, I think players receive the 28 Gears after completing Part 1 of the Side Goal. The Prize at the end is that Statue.

Farm Supplier
    Some comments on this goal: I have to admit, this is a peculiar goal. But it can be done. It is different, that’s for sure. I think part of the problem is that, when it first started, there was no explanation of how to do it. Of course, when we saw the huge amounts of parts needed, we probably all freaked out. After a while, when we realized that we can get parts on our own (by cooking recipes), that made it much easier... Yes, it is time-consuming to keep cooking and recooking recipes. But waiting for these parts as gifts from neighbors would take months! I suppose the goal could have been presented the usual way, with less parts required. Still, I do think that S8 should get some credit for (after a few days) explaining how the goal works. That explanation answered many questions, so we weren’t left in the dark about how to finish the goal. At this point, I am on the second recipe of the second oven. And now, I have so many parts, I hope they become basic parts so that we can use them again

Rhino Keeper
    I've built 5 second ovens on less than few hours, true, too much to tap, my fingers and my phone got hot, but now I and my phone can relax a bit waiting till my dishes will finish to cook, I didn't lose any collectibles, nor parts, though sometimes it looked liked my parts stayed same as they've been, but I didn't give up Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180821-004650.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	153.1 KB 
ID:	46874 I've speed up my cooking once to get to next step, so now time to cook and earn some coins, and I'm almost mastered all 3 recipes on first oven, so for me it's better than I still have to wait few day until i'll finish to build my last 5th oven in bakey, it always takes me 2 days to build only 1 oven in bakery, even i have little more neighbours there and some really answer my requests and send correct gifts. So now knowing how to play in restaurant I like this new way t o get parts

Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    I've built 5 second ovens on less than few hours, true, too much to tap, my fingers and my phone got hot, but now I and my phone can relax a bit waiting till my dishes will finish to cook, I didn't lose any collectibles, nor parts, though sometimes it looked liked my parts stayed same as they've been, but I didn't give up Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180821-004650.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	153.1 KB 
ID:	46874 I've speed up my cooking once to get to next step, so now time to cook and earn some coins, and I'm almost mastered all 3 recipes on first oven, so for me it's better than I still have to wait few day until i'll finish to build my last 5th oven in bakey, it always takes me 2 days to build only 1 oven in bakery, even i have little more neighbours there and some really answer my requests and send correct gifts. So now knowing how to play in restaurant I like this new way t o get parts
    Some are already rationalising that this new way is "good". I disagree. I will not spend hours tapping, tapping, tapping...using a trick other players discovered. This new goal format is absurd!

Host(ess)
    There are other options like skipping the goal i will be done with mine by tmrw. I hate begging for parts so yep i canceled and cook, canceled and cooked to get mine built. It took me about 3 days to build two stoves because of the gift limit and so many needed parts.
    Last edited by 1Dimpelss; 08-20-18 at 07:52 PM.

Fashion Designer
    We don't get the first of the 2nd appliance all ready built!?! At 70 plus parts, per!?! Sorry s8 epic fail ... The side goal food should be food that gives more coins, and why should we have to spend coins to start food, not complete it for sale, to get collectibles? Ridiculous to use this work around as a justification for a fail. Not everyone has coins to waste, or time to tap tap tap...I have a broken wrist, so I can't and won't do it. We should not have to use a ***** to achieve a goal

Rhino Keeper
    I was one of the first ones to throw a fit about all this lol, but, after I finally got my mind wrapped around the concept, I LOVE it! A little ahead of announcement and or instructions would have been good lol, but over all i am enjoying this event

Host(ess)
    Coins are being spent its not *****ing everyday, every minute and every second you're allowed to cancel dishes and change them even outside of goals. It's simple SKIP the goal, this is for kat8rose.

I LOVED the new concept of goal. i wish that all goals in future appears like that..in bakery story also..Congratulations to s8..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    We don't get the first of the 2nd appliance all ready built!?! At 70 plus parts, per!?! Sorry s8 epic fail ... The side goal food should be food that gives more coins, and why should we have to spend coins to start food, not complete it for sale, to get collectibles? Ridiculous to use this work around as a justification for a fail. Not everyone has coins to waste, or time to tap tap tap...I have a broken wrist, so I can't and won't do it. We should not have to use a ***** to achieve a goal
    I already wrote, I had 300,000 only when I started to cook being tap and after I collected parts, i had only 100.000 coins, I didn't pay any real money, i even mastered first 2 recipes while was tapping, I have bad flu, all week I'm hot and with headache, my nose hurts of sneezing and cleaning it every 5 mins but I don't complain, I wanna finish it, so I'm doing something for it the way I can, you have injured wrist, hope it will get better soon, you may skip the goal any time and maybe other one will bring you some satisfaction, maybe. But I don't see here any *****. I wrote if you put some effort you are able to finish this goal even with 300,000 coins, even if you don't have many active neighbours, open your restaurant to earn more coins at the end, let your neighbours tip and leave you some coins, nobody said you must to spend your real money, pay gems for this goal, you are free to play they way you want. Again get well soon