Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Double Bubble - 2018 Aug 16

Rhino Keeper
    Many didn't like these changes, many didn't understand at the beginning how to play, many are busy, have health issues and bored to tap for few hours, but still do play this goal, many have a chance to cancel it and not be stressed, many can pay gems, coins, money to finish it quickly. All is your choice, but sometimes changes are for good, look little positive on it, not just all negative and dark. Also I'm happy finally they canceled these 9/6 asking stuff at the beginning of the goal, many also didn't like and complained alot, but I rather spend few hours tapping hard till my fingers get hot earning parts than forever have to beg for parts from anyone who'll be so kind to remember about my request and answer on it, my previous goal about cacti and desert, I got my tablet crashed and when i finally got a chance to buy new phone and come back to the game, my biggest disappointment was to see not that neighbours didn't visit me, but couldn't even send me gifts to help to finish me last goal, I was at one step to finish it but thanks to all my neighbours I failed it, so now I don't have to rely on my neighbours, to search for new, to explain how I play or what i want/need, I can quietly and peacefully collect parts by myself whenever i want, have time and powers, because nobody pushes me for something and all my neighbours will get not just accepted their requests from me and gifts, but also will be able to get parts on their own if they're willing so
    Last edited by Marischa764; 08-21-18 at 06:19 AM.

Can?t cancel my dishes. All I can do is pay gems to make them finish.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticBanshee View Post
    Can?t cancel my dishes. All I can do you is pay gems to make them finish.
    You don't have to finish the dishes hit your oven, wd you like to start new dish, accept, then cancel & do again & again until you lose the will to live.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpwitch View Post
    You don't have to finish the dishes hit your oven, wd you like to start new dish, accept, then cancel & do again & again until you lose the will to live.
    That's very funny! Thanks for the laugh.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpwitch View Post
    Hahaha!

I stopped when tapping became such a chore that I no longer cared about finishing the goal, about 40 minutes before losing the will to live!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo38 View Post
    Some comments on this goal: I have to admit, this is a peculiar goal. But it can be done. It is different, that?s for sure. I think part of the problem is that, when it first started, there was no explanation of how to do it. Of course, when we saw the huge amounts of parts needed, we probably all freaked out. After a while, when we realized that we can get parts on our own (by cooking recipes), that made it much easier... Yes, it is time-consuming to keep cooking and recooking recipes. But waiting for these parts as gifts from neighbors would take months! I suppose the goal could have been presented the usual way, with less parts required. Still, I do think that S8 should get some credit for (after a few days) explaining how the goal works. That explanation answered many questions, so we weren?t left in the dark about how to finish the goal. At this point, I am on the second recipe of the second oven. And now, I have so many parts, I hope they become basic parts so that we can use them again
    That is all true yet this goal seems to feel like a huge burden (instead of being a fun challenge to work on) for all my neighbors (literals not one has not complained about it LOL)

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Name:  Screenshot_2018-08-21-12-47-45.png
Views: 413
Size:  288.4 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2018-08-21-12-48-15.png
Views: 409
Size:  362.2 KB
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

So HAPPY I made the choice to SKIP this event! It was difficult missing the root beer recipes look cute, but based on all the several pages of comments, I saved myself from a HUGH HEADACHE! I can only hope S8 will be kinder to its players at the next event.

New Resident
    This is actually an easier goal than people are making it out to be...the collectibles make it super easy to get the parts you need quickly...once you unlock the second recipe you can start the beans then cancel them and start chicken then cancel chicken and start beans...etc...sure, tapping is boring but way faster than waiting for your neighbors to come through with the right part...

Farm Supplier
    Boy am I glad I checked the forum before starting on the second appliance! I store all the appliances that do not have recipes that give 100 food per hour. A 4hr cook should give 400 food. A 5hr cook should give 500 food and certainly a 10hr cook should give 1000 food.

To waste 10 hrs of cook time and only get 400 food?! You have got to be kidding!!

I know you put a lot of effort into designing these ovens - PLEASE make it worthwhile to keep them out.

After I finish the recipes for the first oven I am done with this event!

Good Luck to those who continue........