Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Double Bubble - 2018 Aug 16

In my opinion, I do not complain about the change in this objective and I am not a conformist. I like to do things too fast but I'm also very patient. I also think that if really wants S8 that let's buy gems they should free old ovens in both RS and BS then if I would be willing to invest real money.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I'm not even halfway to building my 3rd stove. I don't think I've ever had so much problem building a stove. There's too many parts and side goal 3 should award parts for 150 dishes! Why would I want a furniture for cooking 150. I've lately stopped completing 5 days goal since I don't need more deco.
    I actually think that's more than fair (the side goal part), since in previous side goals we had to cook 250 servings to get a tiny surfboard. I mean, if you don't want the prize you don't want it, but I'm glad they put all the difficult part in the last step and made the extra parts so easy to get with the 1st 2 steps.
    Last edited by twospoons; 08-18-18 at 07:07 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I'm not sure either I will finish this goal and I have never missed one in 6 years. Many of my neighbors have already quit and new low level players usually don't send goal parts (don't read walls either...). Not sure if I like this new format either but for sure so many parts in insane especially when S8 is limiting the numbers of parts one can receive. I get it that they want us to pay for gems but that's not the way to go about it. I for one will never buy anything if I feel that much pressured to do it, I'll simply give up, I have a life after all and that comes first. Also, I play for fun and not for added stress. There's other games out there that S8 doesn't control.

That said, I would like to finish this goal so feel free to add me. I remove food gifters and non goal players

Good luck to you all

Host(ess)
    I'm LOVING these new form of goal!! Much easier to get the parts even though we need so many, but getting them thru collectibles & neighbors makes it faster to build the appliances.

The side goal now in its firts 2 parts are much easier to complete not only making easier to get the final prize but as a BIG PLUS in 3 hours you have your first appliance ready to cook ( for me, it is the first time that I was able to begin cooking the first recipe for the main goal in such a short time) without waiting for neighbors to send you back invitation that was before required in the first part of the main goal and then more waiting for the parts to complete the first appliance.

Let's wait to see how difficult or easy to complete the main goal before we hate these new form.

First, I bought a root beer crate for the 8 gems and it said 4th place and it gave me one stinking gear! ONE! Not 6. Np, last crate I buy. Second, figured a way to get all the parts you need. I have five ovens done already. If you only have one recipe, you go to cook, collect your jars, put the ovens back in storage, bring them out, set up to cook again, more jars! I'm on the second recipe now, so now I can go to cook, abort that to the other recipe, go back and fourth. No need to put the ovens in storage. Jars galore! The $$$ spent on the recipes is small, especially when you have millions of dollars. Maybe not a good idea for a new player with very low money.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkinPark92 View Post
    I just redeemed 5 root beer gears but the experience/chef hats won?t fill up.

Is that a bug or?
    I'll flag this over.

Is anyone else experiencing this as well?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mkj99 View Post
    I'm not sure either I will finish this goal and I have never missed one in 6 years. Many of my neighbors have already quit and new low level players usually don't send goal parts (don't read walls either...). Not sure if I like this new format either but for sure so many parts in insane especially when S8 is limiting the numbers of parts one can receive. I get it that they want us to pay for gems but that's not the way to go about it. I for one will never buy anything if I feel that much pressured to do it, I'll simply give up, I have a life after all and that comes first. Also, I play for fun and not for added stress. There's other games out there that S8 doesn't control.

That said, I would like to finish this goal so feel free to add me. I remove food gifters and non goal players

Good luck to you all
    You're so right. I am also a long player , always finishes the main event. And I always only build 3 stoves and 3 ovens for each event
    I hate being stress over the 5 day goals , usually they require round the clock cooking and purchasing of multiple stoves/ovens. So i don't play them.

This is first time I'm put off with a main event withbthe number of parts we need

Yea i don't need to finish the side goal at all, since I'm not interested in deco.
    oh look i would be motivated to do it quick if they gave parts for the main event.
    Hahaha.

Yes me too.., the experience/Chef hat doesn?t move. I?ve redeemed so many gears & invites but it?s still at 0.

That?s the way I?m doing it too - aborting one recipe and starting another. I haven?t finished the first part of the main goal yet, but I already have enough collectible jars to build 6 appliances for the second part of the goal 😊 I?ll probably be finished with the whole goal in 2 days from now (depending on the cook times of the recipes in part 2). I really don?t get why people are so angry about this goal. Just try to be a little creative and take some initiative! 😊

This new goal is different and more challenging.And of course with new changes we complain but the funny part is we still end up doing it. 😁✌🏼