Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Double Bubble - 2018 Aug 16

Thank you So Much Amp For the help!!!! I've been playing for 3 years and Loved the goals. Never missed 1, sides too. BUT like the tiny surfboard, no way worth the effort!! Would have Loved Normal sized ones. Anyway, been skipping most side goals as too much work for too little. I dont get Any free gems like alot of ppl. So if I'm paying real money its for extra ovens and expansions!! Am giving this a chance but with BS goal at same time JEEZ!! Like alot of ppl been noticing goals getting harder and harder for less. Challenge is one thing, racing to do stuff continiously all day is another!!! Also, when i started we would get 25 gfts/10 reqsts!?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryd1215 View Post
    Same for me. 8 gems for 6 parts? This is beyond ridiculous.
    I only got 1 part for 8 gems ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by 7700AnchorInn View Post
    Sorry S8, but the last goal we asked you to stop the repetitious side goal recipes. And you have requested us to cook more fish & chips and BBQ wings in this goal to earn parts. I understand you may have a hectic schedule and may be under staffed, over worked......

I have complained several times about the Side Goals being the same boring stuff EVERY SINGLE TIME. We end up with tens of thousands of one item. Not sure about the other 2 but Fish & Chips are only worth $1. Takes forever to build up enough coins to do anything.

HOWEVER, I found out that S8 chooses the items for the Side Goals from foods we unlocked early on at the lower levels. That way everyone gets to do the goals. I can live with that. I sure don't make any money from the Side Goals so unless the prize is fantabulous I just skip it. This time was a bit different because I think we had to complete Step 1 to get parts to start the main goal.

If I'm not mistaken Steps 2 & 3 didn't give Root Beer parts so you can skip that if you want to. Someone confirm that please. I don't want anyone to quit and get *****ed out of more parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Keddy30103 View Post
    I have complained several times about the Side Goals being the same boring stuff EVERY SINGLE TIME. We end up with tens of thousands of one item. Not sure about the other 2 but Fish & Chips are only worth $1. Takes forever to build up enough coins to do anything.

HOWEVER, I found out that S8 chooses the items for the Side Goals from foods we unlocked early on at the lower levels. That way everyone gets to do the goals. I can live with that. I sure don't make any money from the Side Goals so unless the prize is fantabulous I just skip it. This time was a bit different because I think we had to complete Step 1 to get parts to start the main goal.

If I'm not mistaken Steps 2 & 3 didn't give Root Beer parts so you can skip that if you want to. Someone confirm that please. I don't want anyone to quit and get *****ed out of more parts.
    Part one and two give u parts, part 3 is the actual prize only
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Name:  Screenshot_2018-08-19-22-36-54.png
Views: 442
Size:  436.2 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2018-08-19-22-37-06.png
Views: 447
Size:  334.7 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2018-08-19-22-37-15.png
Views: 430
Size:  407.8 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2018-08-19-22-37-48.png
Views: 450
Size:  361.3 KB
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Quote Originally Posted by tagliatele View Post
    Yes, I have 5 of the second appliances. As I said in my previous posts, there is an easy way to collect multiple collectibles. Simply start cooking one dish, then abort it straight away and start coocking another. This allows you to build as many appliances as you wish, without even having to ask your neighbours for gifts.
    Thank you, dear. Finally i managed to build 5 of the second appliance by using the method. But keeping cooking, aborting dish, cooking and on for one hour....so tired...😂😂😂

S8, i think the ideas are from Castle Story. Why not also making some rewards like the fish pond in CS that can generate resourses players need? Like a machine as reward that can give 10 pcs of parts per every few hours.

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Name:  Screenshot_2018-08-19-22-37-57.png
Views: 445
Size:  318.1 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2018-08-19-22-38-06.png
Views: 457
Size:  316.6 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2018-08-19-22-38-15.png
Views: 468
Size:  312.6 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2018-08-19-22-38-26.png
Views: 421
Size:  371.1 KB
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

IS S8 KIDDING??? 72 Parts to build 1 oven, and you need 3 at least?? I Dont want to spend an hour plus making/deleting food. Much less the cost! Know its only $340 but that Still Adds Up!! Wait till nbrs know this! Oh yeah, lets not forget the 15 days to finish!!! I am trying to see this a something good but thats dying quick! Guess s8 is tired of having nbrs, lol.