Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Double Bubble - 2018 Aug 16

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I'll flag this over.

Is anyone else experiencing this as well?
    I've made over 100 of each part so far and the bar's not moved at all. I just figured this was intended since the collectibles will likely not be permanent.

Executive Chef
    Excellent idea, stevesallnightdiner & tagliatele! I'm trying to put some coins in the bank, so I think I'll save collectibles for the 2nd appliance, but that tip will definitely come in handy then.

And that makes this the first goal where you can functionally buy extra parts for coins, which is awesome.

@twospoons Exactly. I was able to build 5 of the 1st appliance with collectibles and like I said I already have enough collectibles to build 6 of the 2nd appliances. I didn?t exactly count, but I think this has cost me maybe 40k - 50k (a very rough estimate) - through aborting and starting new recipes. This is practically nothing if you compare it to the gem cost of the crate 😊

Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    I actually LOVE this new goal layout! There are A LOT of parts needed, but several different ways to earn them! Its nice to have a bit of a change up instead of the same old 15 day goal layout. I hope to see some more different goals like this. Thank you Storm8!
    Well said!!!! 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome way with collectibles.

What in the world is up with this new goal??!
    So, I have been playing this game for a long time! I have never seen a ridiculous goal like this one...
    I?m a little disappointed...The wallpaper is hideous, Another stone floor tile! And, the I think the main prize is yet another dinner party?!
    Come on guys, be creative, give us something good or at least let us vote to choose the goals! So many good ideas people put up and we get such WEIRD ones!!!
    Also most people will not be able to finish this goal in that amount of time with that amount of parts needed.
    I really hope this will not be a new pattern, I love this game, but it is already Soo time consuming as it is....I know I?m not the only one...

I did find a little trick that might help :
    IF U R IN NEED OF A FEW MORE PARTS AND ARE MAXED OUT IN RECEIVING GIFTS FOR THE DAY, COOK THE NEW DISHES,IMMEDIATELY PUT THE STOVES OR OVENS IN STORAGE,AS THEY GIVE U BOTTLES TO EXCHANGE FOR GAOL PARTS IN THE COLLECTABLES TAB,REPEAT AS NECESSARY.U WILL STILL BE PAYING THE COST TO MAKE THE DISH.BUT WILL GET EXTRA PARTS NOW INSTEAD OF WAITING 3 HRS.

GOOD LUCK TO U ALL

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Name:  Screenshot_2018-08-18-18-17-24.png
Views: 562
Size:  416.2 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2018-08-18-18-17-32.png
Views: 538
Size:  411.6 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2018-08-18-18-17-49.png
Views: 549
Size:  616.1 KB
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

So I managed to get 5 of the first appliance built, which is my normal amount I do that way I only have to do 3 rounds of cooking per recipe. I do like that we didn't have to ask for non giftable items in the beginning of the goal or right before u get to the second appliance
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

I must be missing something. Is there anything before the ?Clean Up Any Spills? step?
    Thanks,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    aha, I found Attachment 46688 Attachment 46689

after each buying you'll get x6
    How come I don't have the crate for collectibles for $75000, does only ios have this, not android? Not fair!! I have the crate for parts for 8 gems but not the other!! Will this be corrected? An oversite perhaps?