Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Double Bubble - 2018 Aug 16

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimari View Post
    It’s ok now, you post pictures for part 3 on this page, thanks
    Amazing the quick responders)

Nightclub Owner
    I think what s8 was trying to do with this goal was to give us more than one way to complete certain tasks and I'd like to be able to give them kudos for this. However, the problem is that they've added half a dozen new things into the game and NOT ONE EXPLANATION! I've been playing this game for like six years and now suddenly I'm at a loss as to how to complete a goal?! This is crazy. If they wanted to add new elements to goals then they should add them one at a time with instructions for each new addition, is that too much to ask for?

whats on green earth happening with the goal sequence , can somebody please explain this ? I'm getting a lil confuse here ((
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I think what s8 was trying to do with this goal was to give us more than one way to complete certain tasks and I'd like to be able to give them kudos for this. However, the problem is that they've added half a dozen new things into the game and NOT ONE EXPLANATION! I've been playing this game for like six years and now suddenly I'm at a loss as to how to complete a goal?! This is crazy. If they wanted to add new elements to goals then they should add them one at a time with instructions for each new addition, is that too much to ask for?
    If they did this to give more than one way to complete.... they also are flaring up many people's stress levels. The last goal didn't win good reviews and neither is this one.

Fashion Designer
    Hey, s8 put back the parts for coins in the crate section. Most of us missed it. This goal is nutz, imo

Bad enough amongst my injuries, I have a broken right wrist, and can barely click and tap .... Now this crazy? 40 parts, come on! Ate you trying to make us quit? I don't get it.

Build one oven by completing side goal 1 and 2. Start recipe number one for root beer beans. Each recipe step to prepare (two taps) gives you a collectible. I assume when you get all four you build more parts.

You get the collectibles by cooking on the new appliances. One recipe gave me 4, I think.

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    If you don't mind spending the coins, you can get the jars by cooking the first recipe repeatedly e.g.:

Start the first recipe, pop the stars and collect the jars (you don't always get jars, sometimes you get nothing), and redeem for the desired part
    Store the appliance, visit a neighbour (optional)
    Bring the appliance back out, rinse and repeat

For my second oven I had 9/12 of the first part and 17/28 of the second part. I cooked the first recipe about 40 times ($13,600) and redeemed enough jars to build the second oven. It's tedious, but if you can spare the coins, it's an alternative to getting the parts from your neighbours.

These collectibles seem to work differently though. If you have one of jar #4 and redeem it for a gear or invite, the count for that jar is reduced to zero for all the 4 parts. Jar #4 seems to be the most elusive on each row.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

I don't see how that's fair to the rest of us...

Executive Chef
    I think this is officially the worst goal I?ve ever seen. In years of playing. Even more so than the need gems to complete goals on bakery.

How are we supposed to build ONE oven per day, IF we are lucky and cook all this stuff in 15 days?! I keep telling myself I just want the recipes for gem hoarding.

But this is so incredibly dumb.

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast