Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Double Bubble - 2018 Aug 16

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Halilady View Post
    How come I don't have the crate for collectibles for $75000, does only ios have this, not android? Not fair!! I have the crate for parts for 8 gems but not the other!! Will this be corrected? An oversite perhaps?
    They removed the 75,000 coin Crate . It wasn't working properly. It gave collectibles without charging the 75,000 coins.
    Y

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Excellent idea, stevesallnightdiner & tagliatele! I'm trying to put some coins in the bank, so I think I'll save collectibles for the 2nd appliance, but that tip will definitely come in handy then.

And that makes this the first goal where you can functionally buy extra parts for coins, which is awesome.
    Great idea! I will save the collectibles now! But can I ask, how did you get so many collectibles?
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    This is not relaxing, this is stressful! I don't want stressful!

If this is the new norm, Storm 8, I'M DONE!
    My sentiments exactly... This is a hot mess and some foolishness.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    My sentiments exactly... This is a hot mess and some foolishness.
    Like!!!!!

I hate this goal.

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1534657511210.jpg 
Views:	510 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	46778   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1534657530956.jpg 
Views:	497 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	46779   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-08-19 11_47_45.jpg 
Views:	497 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	46780  
    ғαвυℓσυs

anyone has started building the second appliance?
    All of my neighbours are still working hard on the recipes of the 1st appliance...
    in my opinions, 7x parts for an appliance are really too crazy....if the future goals are all like this, i think i will stop doing the goals.
    Last edited by JaimeCheung; 08-19-18 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LIDA3209 View Post
    I just finished the side goal - - got nothing except the prize. No extra parts that we need to build the new appliances.
    Thank you very much for the info, sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeCheung View Post
    anyone has started building the second appliance?
    All of my neighbours are still working hard on the recipes of the 1st appliance...
    in my opinions, 7x parts for an appliance are really too crazy....if the future goals are all like this, i think i will stop doing the goals.
    Yes, I have 5 of the second appliances. As I said in my previous posts, there is an easy way to collect multiple collectibles. Simply start cooking one dish, then abort it straight away and start coocking another. This allows you to build as many appliances as you wish, without even having to ask your neighbours for gifts.

This only helps if you were like super rich but for the other players it's a waste, especially with how expensive the decor and furniture is right now, I haven't been able to encrease my money total ever since they lowered goals to 15 days, it's becoming difficult for me to even expand my restaurant

I still think 40 and 32 parts is waaay to much and I'm not getting a lot of green mugs

Hopefully they keep the double drop rate permanently for goals and cooking recipes no higher than 4 hours.

I only have 3 stoves for the first part and almost done with my forth, but I've already started cooking the final recipe for the first part.

Anyways, this maybe my final goal, it's doable but tooo much stress for me XD