Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Double Bubble - 2018 Aug 16

Y'all keep talking about being forced to buy gems to complete the goal. I'm still cooking Root Beer Beans but I'm 2/3 thru with part 3 of the side goal. There's been nothing about buying gems. I'm the cheapest person on Earth. I won't buy gems.

I actually LOVE this new goal layout! There are A LOT of parts needed, but several different ways to earn them! Its nice to have a bit of a change up instead of the same old 15 day goal layout. I hope to see some more different goals like this. Thank you Storm8!
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by paris_angel View Post
    How many parts do we need to build the second appliance?
    We need 40 Root Beer Fuse, 32 Root Beer Token

------------

Also wanted to say that I was very happy to see s8 finally gave the little goal pop-up explaining things about the collectables. Players who don't frequent the forum were really struggling to wrap their heads around the new additions to this goal so I'm glad everyone's on the same page now. Thanks s8, but maybe in future you'll toss the tutorial out at the onset of new additions.

I'm not normally one to complain about the goals. I always finish them with time to spare and like the 15 or 14 day time frame. But I'm HATING this new format. It wouldnt be so bad of there wasn't SO many parts needed, 28 gears is absolutely ridiculous. I do like the idea of having collectibles drop when you cook the new goal recipes though. How about switching it to the actual part needed to build the oven.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    We need 40 Root Beer Fuse, 32 Root Beer Token
    Which means it would take 2 days at least to build one oven. I may not finish this goal. It will be the first one in over 2 years. Smh
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Anyone know if there is a part four for the goals?
    Thanks,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Which means it would take 2 days at least to build one oven. I may not finish this goal. It will be the first one in over 2 years. Smh
    I figure between the collectibles and gifting that by the time I get to that goal I'll have enough parts to build the ovens without having to wait days. I've only got three of the first oven (that's how many I always build) but since they've doubled the drops for the collectibles I've traded to get a dozen of each part for the Root Beer Barrel so far. I've just now started the goal to make the second recipe (Root Beer Chicken Wings) for the first oven so I've got at least another two or three days before I get to the second oven which gives me hope.

It said I earned parts when I finished part 1&2 of the side goals but I didn't receive it in my gifts, hence, still getting parts the old fashioned way. I only have 2 stoves built

Rhino Keeper
    If Storm 8 really wants us to buy gems they should offered old locked ovens and old items to buy instead of making use gems for goals i mean that should be their marketing strategy for them to make money or create new crates with which we cant resist to try. Im tired of the old boxes in the market tab i hope they give us something new just like before when they introduce new crates or boxes every now and then

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not even halfway to building my 3rd stove. I don't think I've ever had so much problem building a stove. There's too many parts and side goal 3 should award parts for 150 dishes! Why would I want a furniture for cooking 150. I've lately stopped completing 5 days goal since I don't need more deco.