Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Double Bubble - 2018 Aug 16

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MeruBunny View Post
    Also thank you to S8 for gifting us free collectibles, and doubleing the drop rate, it helps a lot ��
    Yes Thank you s8 for the gifts and doubled rate!
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Quote Originally Posted by MeruBunny View Post
    [...] we have to buy the actual floors and wall papers to complete it.
    Not sure if I'm misunderstanding, but I didn't have to buy the Root Beer wallpaper or floor. I bought some cheap grey ones instead to complete that part of the goals.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the extra collectibles! Hopefully those will add up quickly. We're still barely into this goal, so I would urge people not to write it off as impossible just yet.

Well said twospoons. Thanks S8 for adjusting the drop rate and gifting us with jar collectibles. Too soon to panic folks.

Rhino Keeper
    I've played this game for 7 or 8 years now and it was always just a relaxing game where I could satisfy my sense of completionism by unlocking and maxing the recipes and redecorating to match the theme. I always build 6 appliances and never had a problem in the past of finishing. Here lately even with 6 goal appliances and 11 to 17 other appliances I BARELY get finished in time. This goal is going to break me. I can't get even my 3rd appliance built let alone 6. I don't see even making it to the 2 set of appliances. This is not relaxing, this is stressful! I don't want stressful!

If this is the new norm, Storm 8, I'M DONE!

Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Yes Thank you s8 for the gifts and doubled rate!
    There's no need to grovel and kowtow to S8 for their "kindness" and "gifts". They are well aware of the unhappiness this new goal format has caused, and they're tossing you a few crumbs to try and minimise what could be a mass exodus of money-spending customers. You can't blame them...they're in business to make money.
    The moderators, being players themselves, are the ones with their fingers on the pulse of the game and the feelings of the players. They're doing an excellent job of communicating those feelings. Any "favours" that you're given are probably because of the moderators.

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Name:  Screenshot_2018-08-17-21-11-35.png
Views: 652
Size:  463.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2018-08-17-21-11-50.png
Views: 658
Size:  565.0 KB
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Rhino Keeper
    Hi !

Does anyone know if part 3 of the side-goal that requires cooking 50 recipes drops appliance parts for this goal? I don?t like the decoration that is listed as the prize. And ask for your help.

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi !

Does anyone know if part 3 of the side-goal that requires cooking 50 recipes drops appliance parts for this goal? I don?t like the decoration that is listed as the prize. And ask for your help.

Thanks!
    Someone earlier on who did part 3 said they only got the Steampunk decoration, no parts.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

I love this goal. Something different, thanks. 😀

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast