Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Holiday Suggestion Thread 2018

The Honorable Panda

Dragon Story: Holiday Suggestion Thread 2018

Hey guys,

Please post your suggestions for Winter Holiday items!! What type of winter items would you like to see added to the game?

What are the previously released items you like to see for Winter Holiday?

You can post items for Halloween, Black Friday Sale, Winter Holidays, and Thanksgiving.

This thread will only be open for a short time, so don't delay in posting your wish list.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    The Halloween themed version of Dragon Story with the island being night and the spooky theme music just like the one in 2015.
    For the winter holiday season, have a snowy version with different theme music.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    The Halloween themed version of Dragon Story with the island being night and the spooky theme music just like the one in 2015.
    Oh yes! I loved that Dragon story version!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    A new island with thematic foliage.

A decently priced 5 or even 6-dragon habitat.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Oh yes! I loved that Dragon story version!
    Yes definitely, I love that one too. And a christmas/winter one would be amazing! Spin the wheel in october with previous halloween themed dragons and then in December with Christmas themed dragons please😊.
    Last edited by Emmajlb; 08-17-18 at 08:37 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    All gold given dragon to be on sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Halloween

do you see that when a dragon return from arena it walk in the air to the habitat?

Well, sometime a "ghost version" of the dragon walks instead and when comes to the habitat "explode" in candys and return to his original form

The ghost version can be the same dragon but in white&black or literal a ghost dragon translucid and without legs (because it floats )

Black Friday Sale

dunno im not from a country with this tradition, but if you add in the store all decoration of 2017 for silver pieces i fell like is thematically correct.

Thanksgiving.

no idea .

Winter Holidays

Winter Map for Android users?

OR as alternative, low the probability of Winter dragon and Winter Elf dragon in White +Blue and call it "south hemisphere hollydays" is like in the north but without Winter

Fashion Designer
    I would like to see old dragons return. It doesn't matter specifically which ones, I just like the chance to get old ones that were limited before and I couldn't get, either because I wasn't playing at the time or I just didn't manage to get it.

Also, I really like the Mindvolt dragon, although I'm not sure it fits into any holiday themes. I would love to see it re-released.

Rhino Keeper
    Would love the options to win or craft past dragons and habitats for each season. For Christmas not sure if you've ever done dragons based on The Nutcracker like Sugar Plum Fairy dragon or something. Or Past, Present, Future and Scrooge dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Can we have a sale on habitats that are winter-themed, for 75-100 gold? This makes them affordable.

Also, a Community or World Event, on a Christmas/Hanukkah theme, would be awesome. If it could be like the most recent WE, It was so much more fun to play that event knowing the goals were attainable.

Perhaps a holiday/champion hybrid?

Thanks

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast