Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/16: The Scholar's Wedding | *info on goals on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by krystalrose225 View Post
    So where do you get the goat?
    Quote Originally Posted by TeabytheSea3 View Post
    I am so happy that we have been getting more of the storyline in the last few events. I really love all of the artwork in this quest. The ornery goat is absolutely adorable. How do you get the goat?
    The goat you get to keep permanently is a very rare drop from a chest. The goats to fight spawn at ponds.

Host(ess)
    Is anyone else having trouble spawning skunkupines? I've used over 40 energy on wheat, sugarcane, flowers and trees. The only ONE I've spawned was from the Galaxy Tree...

Update: Got a second one, again from the Galaxy Tree. I guess that's where I'll focus.
    Last edited by Bybrr; 08-16-18 at 09:38 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Today was a crazy day so I'm only now just getting started. Have no real opinions at this time other than that I am so happy that the theme is blue even though it's a wedding. The last few times it's been all pink, pink, pink. Nothing wrong with pink, but variety is key to holding my interest. So looking forward to this Agnes storyline but not looking forward all the chopping it looks like I'm in for!

I was a bit confused at first because the goal refers to Galaxy Stars but they're called Blue Stars in inventory. What's up with that?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bybrr View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble spawning skunkupines? I've used over 40 energy on wheat, sugarcane, flowers and trees. The only ONE I've spawned was from the Galaxy Tree...
    They spawn pretty good for me from the Galaxy Tree

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Can we make the wands and veils for future goals ahead of time while we're waiting for Ivy's hut or do we need to wait to craft them until we reach the next goal?
    You can make them ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've been posting about this too...lol. And how many veils does 1 bride need? Why aren't we making food & drinks for the reception? Table decor? Gifts for your attendants & guests. And the wedding cakes! It's just silly to be making so many veils & rings when there are lots of other things to do instead...SMH!
    Cuz codes don?t get wed. LOL

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Agnes will get 22 wedding rings when all this is said and done. I only got 1 when I got married. Wondering if I should be talking to my husband now. Agnes has set the standard (that, or no one in S8 has ever been married, LOL)
    Correct:
    + Hands: 10
    + Feet: 10
    + Ears: 2
    Total: 22
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    The goat you get to keep permanently is a very rare drop from a chest. The goats to fight spawn at ponds.
    Thanks a bunch, I came on the forum to check on the goat.

BTW it is so quiet around here. Yes, I’m late checking in myself, but we used to fill up ~30 pages in the first 2 hours of an event. Catching up was a chore. OK, hold on, my memory just rolled out the answer for me. #last 3 years

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've been posting about this too...lol. And how many veils does 1 bride need? Why aren't we making food & drinks for the reception? Table decor? Gifts for your attendants & guests. And the wedding cakes! It's just silly to be making so many veils & rings when there are lots of other things to do instead...SMH!

I can't remember when we had to make food for an event.. have we ever? I remember making clothes, building parts, dyes, toys.. haha

she's another character with 10 heads, 10 hands, feet. lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Correct:
    + Hands: 10
    + Feet: 10
    + Ears: 2
    Total: 22
    lol how about the veils? Why does she need so many of those?

On a different topic I wonder if we can have multiple ornery goats? I got lucky and got one so wondering if I should try to buy/get more chests. If we can only have one then I won?t bother. Thanks

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast