Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/16: The Scholar's Wedding | *info on goals on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Thanks a bunch, I came on the forum to check on the goat.

BTW it is so quiet around here. Yes, I’m late checking in myself, but we used to fill up ~30 pages in the first 2 hours of an event. Catching up was a chore. OK, hold on, my memory just rolled out the answer for me. #last 3 years
    yeah the event's page/post used to go past 100 pages didn't it? now when an event ends, it's at page 50-ish?
    I didn't even finish the last event

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    lol how about the veils? Why does she need so many of those?

On a different topic I wonder if we can have multiple ornery goats? I got lucky and got one so wondering if I should try to buy/get more chests. If we can only have one then I won?t bother. Thanks
    OoT: Well with all the mosquitoes (faeries) in the glimmer forest, we need some protection for the ladies' guest. I am just thinking practical

Well I got for 23 or each as I am a hoarder
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Just realized: again a lot of CHOPPING. I?m dead. I cannot do another chopping marathon. I?m out of this, even though I would love to see old Thomas in love::

Anyone else experiencing dismally low spawn rates for the goats?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    Anyone else experiencing dismally low spawn rates for the goats?
    So far my 5 ponds per Goat are valid.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Cloudberry bushes are a good source for skunkupines. If you put yours in inventory, you might want to get them back out. They renew every 10 minutes, too.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    The O.T. is a cute old man, but this Agnes of his is weird looking, isn?t she?
    Last edited by starnanou; 08-17-18 at 04:52 AM.

Fashion Designer
    i coldn't believe it when on my 3rd chest i got the goat. didn't even know it could drop expansion permits!!

Fashion Designer
    and yes i'm not happy about another repeat event. only things really worth it IMO are the flower planters from the chests, and the goat and the crowns. walker? too many. ginormous telescope sticking out of an otherwise serene rock/flower deco? NO lol

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Page 1 up and running! Recording mid level and high level player requirements too. Numbers look identical to the Seafoam community event.
    I'll probably only be able to get on around this time tomorrow to keep writing goals, but it looks quite straightforward and so far, no bugs!

Good luck everyone!

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast