Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/16: The Scholar's Wedding | *info on goals on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Leave it there then chop it when we get the next unlimited energy supplies, the others too..

Why don't I think of these things? Lol
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Leave it there then chop it when we get the next unlimited energy supplies, the others too..
    I don't bother with the unlimited energy now because it's not worth the actual energy to me and I rarely need wood.

Rhino Keeper
    As of this morning my wedding circle is a lvl 5, I have all the wands I need and my last veil is being made. I didn?t read instructions clearly and ****ed extra goats (woops! My bad, goats) so basically just rings from Ivy is all I?m waiting on. I haven?t done any adventures for materials, cause it is never beneficial.

Executive Chef
    I also am essentially waiting on Ivy. I was able to complete 5 adventures, 3 gave me a ring!

I need
    1 star jar
    5 sapphires
    3 jars from chickens
    2 ribbons
    6 rings

I waited on the materials that aren't rings until had gotten all the stars (minus 1 ) to complete as many adventures as second gifts. I have one skunkupine trap so only need to find one more lurking somewhere these next 6 days. Maybe my monster cave.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    First thing I do when logging onto the game each morning is accept all the requests I have showing. Then send out my requests. I'll then do some things around my Queendom & then send a gift to sync with the server. Do some more things, accept more requests & send another gift. I usually get all my requests answered within 2 hours or so & have only ever had problems with them being stuck at 19 one time. I always keep Stormie in reserve for just that last minute request.

I don't get that S8 keeps the request goals going if sooooo many players are experiencing such awful results! If your timeline shows 10 responses but the goal only shows 5, something's obviously wrong & they need to fix it or do away with it altogether. Why does the requirement always have to be 20? Why not 12 or 15? Huh? S8?
    This time something really went wrong. I think I also didn't get any requests in the afternoon and evening and just one RSVP from Stormie. My other game was perfectly alright (second game on another device).

Sending a gift didn't help. And synching with the servers by force closing and visiting neighbors should be enough, right? I'll try again today, though today being a workday, I have a lot less time to receive RSVP's. So today starts with 6 RSVP-leftovers.

I'm not doing the weekday warrior again in the forseeable future, much to expensive gem-wise (traps have cost me 24 gems each).

Adventures have not been very successful, only 1 ring in 6 or 7 adventures. And the rings are the only reason to do the adventures. I'll send out another one in my first kingdom, hoping for the power of the post I should be done on monday evening in my second kingdom and getting a ring from an adventure would make it easier in my first kingdom as well.

And still no goat from chests.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    The Chest is now on sale for 15 gems instead of 30. It is still expensif, if it was sure to get the Goat, I would buy it.

New Resident
    Do we have to use crowns for Citizen Agnes or do we get her just for finishing the quest?

Rhino Keeper
    No crown, just the 760 bouquets.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawgorl View Post
    Do we have to use crowns for Citizen Agnes or do we get her just for finishing the quest?
    No just 760 bouquets

Fashion Designer
    my rsvp "method" may be pure baloney, as I cannot look at who replies (long story), but here it is:

When I log in, I accept all pending requests bang bang bang. Sometimes this crashes my game, and when I reboot some are there again (didn't sync). Throughout my many logins per day I accept all requests asap, rebooting as needed so everyone gets theirs, and sync before I log off.

0/3 goal: ask all the people under level 50 who Ask me for quest help regularly. I don't count how many.

0/7 goal: ask all the people who regularly post on my wall so I know they are always active. That's around 25-30 people.

0/10 goal: ask all the level 50s who are not wall posters - basically they again are quest-only neighbors. They are dependable players who always respond.

It is a ludicrous number of Asks per day but for whatever reason, it is working, with a few leftover for the next day.

Your mileage may vary.