Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/16: The Scholar's Wedding | *info on goals on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Tried everything, force closing, deleting and reinstalling, never got the 10th one. Worked normally last night. I currently have 9 in hand for tonight. Think you?ll just have to wait for reset, it?s so frustrating when it works differently for you to everyone else. Good luck.
    I always hold off on sending a request to Stormie—sent him one and am up to 4. Every little bit helps! I did contact support, just in case it does not reset! Good luck to you too!

Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I collected 80 bouquets and recd crowns but when I go and see in inventory I cant see any
    The crowns are not in inventory. They are in the Town Hall and the only way to see how many you have is to tap on a citizen you haven’t purchased yet. It will tell you how many crowns you have and how many you need for that citizen. (Ex. 450/500) Just be sure you don’t tap on “summon” unless you’re ready to get that citizen.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The crowns are not in inventory. They are in the Town Hall and the only way to see how many you have is to tap on a citizen you haven’t purchased yet. It will tell you how many crowns you have and how many you need for that citizen. (Ex. 450/500) Just be sure you don’t tap on “summon” unless you’re ready to get that citizen.
    Thanks I can see them now

Nightclub Owner
    I am waiting for Scholar Rings to finish, all the rest is done or stock piled. Well it will give me 10 days vacation. Just need to be sure to check Ivy's hut each 12 hours.

The energy requirements were a bit lower this time. Not bad, so we can focus on other things than the current event. Still that was a lot of energy! Now back to feed my exchange for more trade tickets!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Just to clarify, the only place to get the goat, is a treasure chest?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Just to clarify, the only place to get the goat, is a treasure chest?
    For right now if you're lucky. I haven't been lucky.

Executive Chef
    I know that there are a couple of posts concerning the trade of gift boxes, but can't find the posts. Any updates on what kind of drops are from that trade? Thanks.

Ok now I see. Various crafting supplies. Rare ring drop. No bouquets or deco.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-20-18 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Found earlier post

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    For right now if you're lucky. I haven't been lucky.
    LOL me either and I don’t expect I will be

Rhino Keeper
    Dear Storm8, why do you keep on insisting on luck being the deciding factor in event prizes?! Who would ever choose to be unlucky, no one! This goat is going to be like the crab walker, all over again. You make your consumers sad, when they apply the same effort for varied results.

On another note, my chickens have become lazy and hesitant to drop wand polish. Come by my kingdom later, having fried chicken for dinner, there will be plenty. It?s B.Y.O.R.B
    Last edited by wamboltia; 08-20-18 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Auto correct strikes again

New Resident
    Had gold ring from adventure hiccup tjing happened gold ring disappeared �� thought was 6 of everything for last level why 8 esp as Ivy’s house is such a wait ��
    Last edited by fifi63; 08-20-18 at 03:09 PM.