Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/16: The Scholar's Wedding | *info on goals on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t feel particularly lucky. I have collected from 7 mystery chests so far (with many thanks to my active neighbours who promptly respond to my requests), and have only received only bouquets and one planter in storage. No goat yet. Worse still, the ‘random’ drop rate for bouquets has just gone drastically down to 3 per chest. It reminds me of the last MH where all but one of the mystery boxes gave me 5,000 coins!! Really, I get the drops are random but when you always seem unlucky , never getting any valuable drops, it sometimes feels not-so-random.

Executive Chef
    While I LOVE the fact that Agnes and Thomas are finally going to get to be together and I totally dig the storyline (thanks for listening S8), I really dislike this event formula. We have had it several times now. I don?t like the repetitive nature of this event. I am bored with community events now because we have had SO many and the prizes have been wah wah. I really dislike the addition of the mystery chests along with having to ask for something from my neighbors every day for 14 days. Good concept but it is just too much of a good thing. Also, having a special animal be random really stinks. I liked it when we could earn it. It gave us upper level players something to do while we were waiting on Ivy and we were in control of how many we got. It also gave lower level players a chance to gain something out of the event even if they didn?t get the main prize. So bravo on the story S8. Be sure to keep up the interesting and relevant storylines. Your work isn?t over though. Now the actual event needs some work.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I know Agnes and Thomas are seniors, but isn't it a little tactless to give them coffins as wedding gifts?
    Bahahahhahahahaha!!! I thought the same thing!!! WHY do the wedding gifts look like coffins?!?!?

Fashion Designer
    seriously?! level 3 already had the telescope! I was hoping it was the last upgrade as I like it better an empty circle not this geeky telescope ruining the ancient look!!!

Fashion Designer
    and what's up with limiting the blue trees we can buy? that means I got to go on ONE castle mission which of course did not give an extra ring

Fashion Designer
    buwahahhaa, I thought the wedding gift was a coffin too :P

Fashion Designer
    Enjoying the story line and the beautiful decorations never disappoint as they are so detailed in design, color, size and creative art.
    The daily mystery chest is a great addition as it provides another option for gaining items.
    Suggestions for prizes are useable drops. A pattern I see on the board is hundreds of pages of useless items.
    I get so excited when I get an expansion permit, a gold nugget, spellbound dew, etc.
    Lastly, it would make the event more joyful if the ornery goat and similar items have a high chance to drop.

Well, I guess I got a nice drop opening a chest this morning. No goat yet but it did have 13 bouquets.
    13? ... kinda unlucky in my book...😆 Agnes is gonna be so weighed down with all those veils & rings...lol. I guess there's no reception afterwards either since we're not making delicious food or fun decorations. This is some off-the-wall wedding. At least Sabina & Thurston had a carriage. Although we do already have plenty of those😳
    And yes those gifts look like coffins. The artwork could have been adjusted to look more like a gift not just a color change from the last 2 times it was used. S8 where's your imagination?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    I'm a little confused on something: I got the Ring Bearer Goat (3rd Individual Prize) and this side goal pops up with the single task to "Investigate the Ring Bearer Goat" but it didn't check off the task after I collected from the RB Goat. The goal doesn't show any rewards listed, but it's really bugging me that this goal won't clear. Do I have to wait for something specific to happen? A certain drop from the RB Goat?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Well, I guess I got a nice drop opening a chest this morning. No goat yet but it did have 13 bouquets.
    13? ... kinda unlucky in my book...�� Agnes is gonna be so weighed down with all those veils & rings...lol. I guess there's no reception afterwards either since we're not making delicious food or fun decorations. This is some off-the-wall wedding. At least Sabina & Thurston had a carriage. Although we do already have plenty of those��
    And yes those gifts look like coffins. The artwork could have been adjusted to look more like a gift not just a color change from the last 2 times it was used. S8 where's your imagination?
    S8 really missed the boat by copying and pasting another event in to the exact same formula. There is so much we could be doing to prepare for a wedding:
    Collecting different color petals for flower arrangements
    Growing and cooking different food
    The veil
    The rings
    Blocks and beams for a reception hall
    Silverware and dishes for gifts
    Etc.

Oh well, I'll just edit my last event spreadsheet to the correct names of items as the location to get them is exactly the same.