Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/16: The Scholar's Wedding | *info on goals on page 1*

New Resident
    At what point should I be able to upgrade the wedding circle? Thank you in advance for any info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zimms2250 View Post
    At what point should I be able to upgrade the wedding circle? Thank you in advance for any info
    Goal 5. I just got there myself.

Farm Supplier
    Hello, where can I find the add me thread to find more active neighbors? After going through my neighbors list, it was kinda sad to remove so many players that have quit their kingdoms. Thanks for any help =)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lmirul View Post
    Hello, where can I find the add me thread to find more active neighbors? After going through my neighbors list, it was kinda sad to remove so many players that have quit their kingdoms. Thanks for any help =)
    People can add me. I respond to requests and gifts, but do not visit.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Weekend Warriors only show up on the Wednesday's when an event has expired and a new event hasn't started.
    Or Thursday?s in the U.K. if the event finishes on a Wednesday evening.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

My goats only seem to carry first wedding present where do I get second wedding presents from. my goal for receiving them is reached. But still no luck.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pearlShine2018 View Post
    My goats only seem to carry first wedding present where do I get second wedding presents from. my goal for receiving them is reached. But still no luck.
    Galaxy tree
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I know Agnes and Thomas are seniors, but isn't it a little tactless to give them coffins as wedding gifts?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I know Agnes and Thomas are seniors, but isn't it a little tactless to give them coffins as wedding gifts?
    It is a Wand & Quill case
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lmirul View Post
    I really struggled during the initial 3+7+10 neighbours event, and had to make the painful choice anand tedious chore of letting go of many inactive neighbours, some of whom I had gotten more than 4 years ago. I basically visited each neighbour and looked for signs of recent activity and pets/decor/buildings from recent events. I then posted on the Add Me thread briefly and received many new requests from active neighbours. Working out well so far.

Here?s the link to the current thread: Add Me Link