Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/16: The Scholar's Wedding | *info on goals on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    We just had weekend warrior on Wednesday.
    Weekend Warriors only show up on the Wednesday's when an event has expired and a new event hasn't started.

Quote Originally Posted by gramietee View Post
    It says 2nd gift comes from galaxy trees have not gotten any. Is anyone getting them
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    I just got one today

Wondering if anyone has been able to do the gift registry trade. I?m hoping it drops the rings (from Ivy?s hut) and bouquets....maybe a rare goat.
    For me they didn’t start dropping until I triggered the goal to do the adventure. Even then, they are super rare. I just got 3 from chopping an entire tree. So.... 20 chops per gift.

I completed my first adventure and I did get a ring, plus various other of the crafting materials, but no deco and no bouquets. Also, I’m not counting on a ring every time. I suspect this will be exactly like the previous events formatted exactly like this one, random and rare.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    That is the weekday warrior, I am aware it was on Wednesday, but that doesn?t really help like the weekend warrior would in this case. I didn?t get the Barron pop up till like 9pm my time, so I was asleep for most of it, so even if it comes next Wednesday, still won?t be as beneficial IMO

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Weekend Warriors only show up on the Wednesday's when an event has expired and a new event hasn't started.
    Yep. And they haven’t been showing up on Wednesdays when an event is active either. Only at the exact time when they can give us the least help possible. Not even worth bothering with.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katherinevictoria View Post
    Okay so how or what goal do I need to unlock to Refurbish a wand? It won?t let me refurbish one in my Workshop because it says a goal still needs to be unlocked.
    I would force close the game. restart, and then check the goal book to see if it will show then.
    S8 please remove cap on level

I have done that numerous times and still no change. ☹️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katherinevictoria View Post
    I have done that numerous times and still no change. ☹️
    Have you collected from red mushroom circles and your chickens to get those drops?

The only other thing I see is that you have to collect from the mystery circle.

If you've done all these things you might need to contact support or post in Bugs and Issues.

Page one has the requirements.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-17-18 at 10:13 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Funny, I always get that on thursdays during work hours. But then again, events end on thursday mornings about 3 AM for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bybrr View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble spawning skunkupines? I've used over 40 energy on wheat, sugarcane, flowers and trees. The only ONE I've spawned was from the Galaxy Tree...

Update: Got a second one, again from the Galaxy Tree. I guess that's where I'll focus.
    That is normally my main focus as well. Normally they only ever spawn when I collect fellora plants. I also noticed an increase in fangbeast spawns, and they are very shy during monsteer hunts. I still think that's no coincidence...

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    mystery circle
    ??? You mean the Wedding Circle?
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Yes I guess it's called Wedding Circle in game. And I was trying so hard to be exact. Lol.
    Page 1 has Mystery Circle.

Yes I have collected all of those and have been collecting from the wedding circle. So frustrating!

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast