Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/16: The Scholar's Wedding | *info on goals on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    See level 3 a few posts above. I'm so disgusted that we're making all these veils & rings -- for a single bride. Where's the food & drink for the reception? Table decor? And many more items needed for a wedding? But yet again we're doing the same chopping & crafting over & over again. ➡️Repetition does not make the game fun, S8!
    My question is Where's the bride? Or if guess I should say presumed bride.

My rsvp request is stuck at 9/10. I'm waiting for a reply from Stormie.
    Do the gift requests we get for example glimmerdust, livingwood, wisps, etc interfere with these goals?

Farm Supplier
    I just made wedding rings, collected from the workshop, and then the game reset back to making the ring again! 10 more hours until I can collect from Ivy.

Anyone having trouble getting their invites filled? I requested from all friends 100+ 3-4 hours ago and it is still only showing 1 filled?! I have helped several friends so far, so I am getting the invites. Forced closed several times, still nothing. Also submitted to castle story but nervous it will not get fixed before the 10hr timer I am seeing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomNo735 View Post
    I just made wedding rings, collected from the workshop, and then the game reset back to making the ring again! 10 more hours until I can collect from Ivy.
    I finished the requirements for the wedding rings and they are in my workshop being made but now it says that I still need to collect from Ivy to make the rings so I am thinking I will not be able to move forward until I collect from Ivy again☹️
    S8 please remove cap on level

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by marebear09 View Post
    Anyone having trouble getting their invites filled? I requested from all friends 100+ 3-4 hours ago and it is still only showing 1 filled?! I have helped several friends so far, so I am getting the invites. Forced closed several times, still nothing. Also submitted to castle story but nervous it will not get fixed before the 10hr timer I am seeing.
    Last time it has helped me to download the game again.

Rhino Keeper
    3+7+10=20 for rsvps, we are only usually allowed 20 request a day or it messes up the system, so pay attention to the neighbors who are requesting you so you can make the most of your 20 without wasting them on neighbors not playing. Force close and visit other kingdoms can help “loosen” stuck request. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Second individual prize for the community event cost 80 bouquets
    Queendom: Emerald Isles

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting my requests returned with the usual delay (at least some are showing up), but so far 1 isn't registering even though my Feed says it's been delivered. The last time I contacted Support, I was told that there "does seem to delay requests when players send out requests to all of their hundreds of neighbors at once" even though I've got less than 60 neighbors... Last time and currently. I was also told "Everything is working as intended." and wasn't credited what my Feed told me was delivered.

I hope it works out for everyone else who contacts Support for help, but I think I have to hope my system of sent requests works and depend on luck. :'( I know it feels kind of unfair not to receive delivered requests when you're sending to clearly active players, but just keep in mind that these Chests are optional. If you want more chances at the items in them (especially without the frustration), they're in the Market for 30 Gems and usually go on sale a bit towards the end of the event.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    I'm getting my requests returned with the usual delay (at least some are showing up), but so far 1 isn't registering even though my Feed says it's been delivered. The last time I contacted Support, I was told that there "does seem to delay requests when players send out requests to all of their hundreds of neighbors at once" even though I've got less than 60 neighbors... Last time and currently. I was also told "Everything is working as intended." and wasn't credited what my Feed told me was delivered.

I hope it works out for everyone else who contacts Support for help, but I think I have to hope my system of sent requests works and depend on luck. :'( I know it feels kind of unfair not to receive delivered requests when you're sending to clearly active players, but just keep in mind that these Chests are optional. If you want more chances at the items in them (especially without the frustration), they're in the Market for 30 Gems and usually go on sale a bit towards the end of the event.
    My RSVPs are lagging too, but they do update if I completely close out of the game and then start it back up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by brenstal View Post
    My RSVPs are lagging too, but they do update if I completely close out of the game and then start it back up.
    My news says 9 people have responded, only have credit for 8. AND... Stormie hasn't responded yet. Have force closed and opened game numerous times.

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast