Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/16: The Scholar's Wedding | *info on goals on page 1*

Can we get more than 1 goat from the chests?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble getting the rsvps? I have been at 9/10 for 15 hours. I have been playing for nearly 6 years, I have nearly 500 neighbors, lots of active, accepted a trillion requests, it?s like they haven?t got through. I sent out some more. Force closed lots of times. I know it only gives you a few bouquets, but every one counts. So frustrating.
    When this happens to me I power off completely (I have an IPad ). If this doesn't work I then uninstall, then reinstall game. Both seem to work at different times, who knows why, this is CS after all.

Sending you good vibes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Can we get more than 1 goat from the chests?
    If I was lucky enough to get 1 goat I would faint.
    Don't know what would happen if I got 2, but I'm sure it wouldn't be good for my health!!!

Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    If I was lucky enough to get 1 goat I would faint.
    Don't know what would happen if I got 2, but I'm sure it wouldn't be good for my health!!!
    Oh, you too funny, I’m loling over here.

Farm Supplier
    Am I the only one enjoying this event? The same old formula seems comfortable. I can craft stuff, and since Ivy's hut keeps from advancing fast paced, I'm getting other stuff done on my kingdom as well.

I agree it's more exciting to have different tasks but it's also more stressful. Have to put 5 marketplaces out just in case, and keep from collecting stuff, and checking the forum all to time to see what's to come to be prepared.

What's best, I'm super happy for Old Thomas and love love love the connection to main storyline.

It will be interesting to see what the goats have to do with the wedding. Quite weird.

Haha the coffing joke maked me lol. Thanks again for an entertaining discussion!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    When this happens to me I power off completely (I have an IPad ). If this doesn't work I then uninstall, then reinstall game. Both seem to work at different times, who knows why, this is CS after all.

Sending you good vibes.
    Deleted, turned off and on, reinstalled 50 mins till reset, fingers crossed!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble getting the rsvps? I have been at 9/10 for 15 hours. I have been playing for nearly 6 years, I have nearly 500 neighbors, lots of active, accepted a trillion requests, it?s like they haven?t got through. I sent out some more. Force closed lots of times. I know it only gives you a few bouquets, but every one counts. So frustrating.
    These steps work well with me:

-Send 40 requests (double the amount u wish to receive that day)
    -Keep the daily gifts u send to ur nbrs for this moment.. if it blocks send a gift and this unblocks the procedure.
    -Don't send a request to Stormie.. if u're missing the famous 'last one', at that point send only to him.
    -Keep ur game in movement visiting nbrs, opening their walls, posting their walls, returning to ur kingdom.. this definitely helps to reload new stuff and memorize ur game.
    -Turning off/on game eventually, to help memorize steps I've completed.

However be patient.. the whole procedure may take 1 to 2 hrs.

I've never disinstalled/reinstalled my game to correct this problem, as it seems to me it's useless and holds back my game as it has to reload the 100's of inventory pages/ buildings/ decos/ everything.. instead of consentrating on correcting one certain problem.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyfe View Post
    Am I the only one enjoying this event? The same old formula seems comfortable. I can craft stuff, and since Ivy's hut keeps from advancing fast paced, I'm getting other stuff done on my kingdom as well.

I agree it's more exciting to have different tasks but it's also more stressful.
    I agree, I am enjoying the dialogue for the first time in ages. I’m also glad they brought back the chests as a separate goal. I thought the fish bubbles were fabulous, Wedding Planters not so much. But if I can find space I’d like a Thomas and Agnes wedding area. Failing that I suspect it’s going to combine with my already existing Valentines / Wedding area. I’m doing a few other things like making tons of syrup from the excess sap, earth wisps to them make Wisp lanterns to them make the enchanted ones. Then trade tickets with excess eggs. Or Belladonna trade for the excess glimmerdust.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Same as it ever was..... same as it ever was....same as it ever was......same as it ever was

And you may find yourself visiting Ivy's grass hut
    And you may ask yourself, do these number combinations look familiar?

Letting the days go by, let the energy drop down
    Letting the days go by, while I'm chopping all around
    Into the gems again after the energy's gone
    Once in a lifetime, gems and energy are done
    Love it. lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Attachment 46766
    I wish we could gif.
    I know, I tried already lol
    No Gems For Runes!