Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/16: The Scholar's Wedding | *info on goals on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    No goat for me yet. Didn't get the crab either. ☹️

Rhino Keeper
    I've finished a few hours ago. This event is a lot doable than the last.
    I even missed a few collection from Ivy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post

Didn't get the crab but got the goat...

Wasn't the whole thing recycled? Quite doable but if you have more than 99 trade tickets, you don't get any... that is disappointing... haven't ever gotten expansion ticket as drop or reward from watching videos, so not lucky there....
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Today no ornery goats again. Tomorrow is last day - the last three chests. I'm disappointed, losing hope. I hate "a rare random drop", I'm not lucky, even if I try hard.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Today no ornery goats again. Tomorrow is last day - the last three chests. I'm disappointed, losing hope. I hate "a rare random drop", I'm not lucky, even if I try hard.
    Same here for me. Unlucky is my middle name - though I never wanted it... 🙈😂

Executive Chef
    No goat today. I don't know about programming or algorithms, but would it be so hard to make the chances even for all. Say a 1/30 chance or something like that.
    I don't get it. What's the point?

Rhino Keeper
    In my brain, I swear we met Agnes before in a previous quest ( can not remember which one) I do not remember her looking this way... and maybe I’m wrong.

Farm Supplier
    I got the goat and the lamb from the chests, but drops to upgrade the wedding circle have been abysmal. 2 days left and i only got to level 5 so no point in continuing with that.

I will also fail to get Agnes, I've got just over 300 bouquets so really unhappy with this whole quest.

The last 3 quests have been dreadful to finish. I think im just going to stop these timed ones as its becoming more impossible each time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    No goat for me so far. I did however get the crab.

Executive Chef
    I got the goat (but not the crab) and finished yesterday with Agnes. As a Baby Boomer, I am happy to see a mature woman who is not a witch or crone etc. I was motivated by the chance to get this character. Her only romantic generational choices were Thomas and the Baron so I think she made the right choice - if she wanted to be married . Now if she was a cougar...lots more choices!

I didn't find this too hard to do; missed a couple of Ivy collections and had several days where I only got two chests even though I have over 20 very responsible neighbors. In between I kept working on trade tickets and even got one expansion permit from a white Flyger. I'll continue the requests to help the community with the last prize.