Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/16: The Scholar's Wedding | *info on goals on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    What drops have people been getting from their Ring Bearer Goat, the third individual prize? I got a lantern the first couple times, now only coal and ore.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    What drops have people been getting from their Ring Bearer Goat, the third individual prize? I got a lantern the first couple times, now only coal and ore.
    Mine drops 50 coins and 1 item; the items have included: Coal, Iron, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern. I've only had it a little over a day so maybe it's got some hidden drop we've not seen yet?

At least I hope so, because I feel like nearly every event lately has given us a pet that drops these same exact items. Sure, the items are useful but I really don't need 20 pets to drop the same items.

Fashion Designer
    On the topic of drops! We work to get something and the drops are coins and blue stars. Since most long time players have millions of coins and the blue stars are useless, since no one has leveled up in years and no increase in energy, there isn’t much to get excited about. We need permits or something that makes you happy! Oh! Well! Back to chopping trees for one gift for 60 chops, if you are lucky!

Today the Galaxy tree disappeared from the Market! I force closed the game many times, but it didn't help. Because of it i cannot master the items needed for upgrading. What should i do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Today the Galaxy tree disappeared from the Market! I force closed the game many times, but it didn't help. Because of it i cannot master the items needed for upgrading. What should i do?
    You can only have 5 Galaxy Trees at once (Storm8 put a cap on for some reason).
    Chop the ones you already have and more will be available in the market.
    Before the event ends, and once you have everything upgraded, buy another 5 to keep.

New Resident

Angry Ornery goats

Q: Is there any other way to Spawn the ornery goat all I get are dire boars.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-19-18 at 08:03 PM. Reason: removed page 1 which was quoted unnecessarily

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    You can only have 5 Galaxy Trees at once (Storm8 put a cap on for some reason).
    Chop the ones you already have and more will be available in the market.
    Before the event ends, and once you have everything upgraded, buy another 5 to keep.
    They dont want ppl buying a bunch of trees that can be stored that are instant clicks

Rhino Keeper
    I collected 80 bouquets and recd crowns but when I go and see in inventory I cant see any

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JAJ1989 View Post
    Q: Is there any other way to Spawn the ornery goat all I get are dire boars.
    The goat only spawns from the ponds. Don't worry about your post, it will get straightened out.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-19-18 at 08:05 PM. Reason: I added their question to your reply so they can see it more easily. :) SW

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    I have been stuck at 3/10 and have tried everything to reset without luck. This happened to me during the last community event and it took until the next day to reset. It is VERY frustrating!

Update: I verified with several of my neighbors that they did NOT receive my request today.
    Tried everything, force closing, deleting and reinstalling, never got the 10th one. Worked normally last night. I currently have 9 in hand for tonight. Think you?ll just have to wait for reset, it?s so frustrating when it works differently for you to everyone else. Good luck.