Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FCE684BF-FB84-4726-B26C-9C1A095D637A.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	46766
    I wish we could gif.

Rhino Keeper
    I chopped 20 times at galaxy tree not one second gift. Are drops so bad or it's just me.
    With making a main character of story line the last prize it's so stressful to finish the event.urgh

Host(ess)
    I really like the galaxy tree, would look great as a deco around my castle and barracks.
    Wish the cap would be raised, so I could place some more

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I chopped 20 times at galaxy tree not one second gift. Are drops so bad or it's just me.
    With making a main character of story line the last prize it's so stressful to finish the event.urgh
    I average 1 gift per tree.
    Very rare occasions, would get 2.

Fashion Designer
    We need a gem sale! Want the goat! Hope they sell him after the event. I don’t feel lucky.

Fashion Designer
    Just reached my limit on trees that we can buy. The gift drop is so scarce this will not be enough. So we will be forced to buy trees with gems? Planned to save some for deco.

Rhino Keeper
    You can buy more trees after you chop the first five. I think they just don?t want people to buy 100 trees and put them in storage so they have trees that don?t need to grow. You just can?t have more than five at one time.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Just reached my limit on trees that we can buy. The gift drop is so scarce this will not be enough. So we will be forced to buy trees with gems? Planned to save some for deco.
    When you chop tree/s completely then trees will appear in market again and you can keep buying them up to the 5 limit.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    See level 3 a few posts above. I'm so disgusted that we're making all these veils & rings -- for a single bride. Where's the food & drink for the reception? Table decor? And many more items needed for a wedding? But yet again we're doing the same chopping & crafting over & over again. ➡️Repetition does not make the game fun, S8!
    My thoughts exactly - beginning with: Another wedding?! I dont want Thomas married -.-
    And another walker?! Come on! Bringing Agnes to the Kingdom as a main Story would have been great with her own house and storyline!!
    And: if you are to lazy to design a new event then give us one week off, instead of re-using an old event witch was stupid back then already: NO ONE needs more then 1 set of rings
    Why more ,first? presents?! And WHY from a goat
    This is stupid and I hate it that its just not realistic
    Why isnt every upgrade stage sth different?! Like i said if you?re not creative enough for different parts, pause a time and work longer on an event we wouldnt mind - Im lv 50 and I still have 2 storylines to work on

Fashion Designer
    Is anyone else having trouble getting the rsvps? I have been at 9/10 for 15 hours. I have been playing for nearly 6 years, I have nearly 500 neighbors, lots of active, accepted a trillion requests, it’s like they haven’t got through. I sent out some more. Force closed lots of times. I know it only gives you a few bouquets, but every one counts. So frustrating.